Thread: DELL Streak 5 Unlocked 225-0059 vs streak 225-1465

DELL Streak 5 Unlocked 225-0059 vs streak 225-1465

Hi, I am planning to have a android phone, but it seems there are too many phones in the market that has too many different functionality, but still I am looking for dell streak 5 unlocked version, but when I search on the internet, I found that there two versions for these also, thus I am confused again, thus I would like if someone suggest me some of the android phones, and with their little bit specifications. Mainly with this both, which shall I prefer? Thanks.

Re: DELL Streak 5 Unlocked 225-0059 vs streak 225-1465

See, that’s great as you are aware that there are too many phones in the market, thus I would simply suggest you one thing, like only you should make a configuration, in that in mentioned the thing that you are looking for, after that find the mobile that contains this facilities, then it would be more comfortable, and if suppose you get 2 to 4 mobile with the same configuration, they off course you still have the option to choose from, according to your budget. .

I would like to suggest you the Xperia X10, but as you see, this phone is already released from so far, thus I would the phone get older, and the above mentioned phone, that’s the dell streak, which is too good, In fact I would say you should buy the 225-0059 one, because it has some features that even not include in the other similar phone, but off course you can have the option to choose from.

I would not say the it is just a phone rather a mini tablet. Because the features that it has is similar to any tablet, and along with the mobile functionality enhances the features more. Thus I would say, you should go to some shop and meet the shopkeepers over there, because they will tell you the exact review and the proper specification about the phone, rather the same you will get on the internet also, but I think that information is not sometimes 100% right, thus visiting the shop would be better option.

Hey you can have the information on both of this phone on their personal website, I mean to say the official website of the dell, and if you are looking for any other android phone, you can visit their respective website, or I would suggest you to visit the Forums rather than the website, because there you’ll get the user opinion and the review about that particular product. And still, I would suggest you to have the mobile form the Sony Ericsson only because I heard that they are about to release the LiveView services for the android devices, so you’ll get the benefit for that also.

Yeah I was also little bit unsure about the dell streak and the Sony Ericsson, in fact I am still confused about that, but will see some more user reviews and the specifications of other phones also, and I would like to thank all of you guys for the prompt reply, and for the kind attention to my query, and apart from this I have some more doubts regarding from where should I buy this mobile? I mean to say from any leading store or internet would be better option, like from amazons, or EBay?

Yeah in fact I would simply suggest you the same as you should have the android form the Sony Ericsson only, Still I would like to give you some information on both the phone you have mentioned. See 225-0059 has a 512 Mb of RAM, and a Qualcomm Snapdragon QSD8250 processor through which you’ll get very fast performance. And it has a capacity of appx. 16 GB, thus you can have many media stuff in your smart phone. Whereas in other one you’ll get little bit difference in the features, some of is included and some not. And yeah I would like to recommend you that you should buy from leading store only, as it only my choice because I thought the transaction through internet is not that much secure, otherwise no doubts.