Thread: Need help with droid x to cricket, custom roms and flash

Need help with droid x to cricket, custom roms and flash

So I have the huawei up and done what icarusmod custom rom and other things as root and all, but I've been puzzled I say about this droid xy I cannot imagine a simple thing. How to flash for cricket. I searched the forum and others about how to do it and a couple seem very simple, but I cannot understand is actually the concept of how without seeing first. Am I making any sense? So it had to pay for it to do and I found that if in any way to do a factory reset to remove the flash. So this is just what I'm asking.
    Can someone help me figure out a way to do the "surgery" on my droid x with a little bit more "video" help or instructions even more dramatic in what I do and exactly what programs I need? I have most of the main things I like and other things but really do not want to brick it if I have to make a custom rom I have no way to do it is to restart the phone and here comes the best part. I cannot do flash so if I can greatly appreciate some help.

Re: Need help with droid x to cricket, custom roms and flash

If you flash the phone then stay away from ROM. When using ROM nearly always has to make at least a factory reset at some point. If you do not want to lose then do not flash ROM. Restoring the factory is common when it comes to Rom because we have the ability to restore backups. If you have to reflash every time the factory reset then it’s your choice. Well you can try this if you want.

I have a Verizon droid x I flashed to cricket and when I factory reset to install roms on my phone does not remove the flash if you live in Memphis advised me to talk to renual celullar that made my flash and change or tires regularly present I'm running the 2.0 release with a theme and change HTC’s rom 'regularly and my cricket flash stay upset all I can say is try a factory reset, but do you have the money to get it reflashed I also looked up how to flash to cricket sounds easy, but I have not tried I've gone from 120 to get my shine when I started playing with roms. All together 3 times hope this helps somehow.

Well buddy I don’t have much idea about this but I would suggest you to try custom rom first if possible and then do the flash. Or it’s even better if you stay away. Well I don’t think so that this is the sure shot method and definitely work but you can try. Yes flashing may cause you a little expensive but you can try it once. There is no harm in it. If works successfully then do reply here it will help others.

Hey buddy did you inserted any new roms on it? I am asking this because I got my flash and I would like to overclock and get back the Rubix rom on it. The only thing here I hate is the factory reset which will leave enough of it but not necessarily mess up the flash. Well this is better I think so but after all you need to do it. It depends on you I just gave you my opinion. All the best.