Thread: Need to control real HDMI port on my Droid X

Need to control real HDMI port on my Droid X

We return true HDMI in the market and plan to try out and see how things go. Still no authorized news from Motorola as always they are getting around to fix the LCD display driver error that causes the LCD screen does not allow HDMI when turned on again. Although not specifically addressed the error that determined the error is the same bug that causes phone to freeze on boot. They say he has a solution for the freezing transition of M, which also should fix the bug HDMI. Until then, if you are in the 2.2 OTA is possible that your phone will freeze and require a battery pull. Nothing can be done about such sites mapphone bug in the panel in the nucleus, and the lock on the boot loader means we're twiddling your thumbs until Motorola releases a solution.

Re: Need to control real HDMI port on my Droid X

While I have been trying to manage expectations on the implementation of the enthusiasm of some supporters of applications seems to have generated some very high expectations of "user Joe," which in some cases has been difficult to enforce. Been trying to handle expectations in the best way possible, by documentation, FAQs and participate in a dozen droids x forums.

The Real HDMI is now on the Android Market for $ 1.99. Root is not required - Android 2.2 required. Lastly get command of your HDMI port on your Droid X. When HDMI is to send the output normally goes to your phone to HDMI output port. Mirroring unfortunately does not allow the screen to perform. But you can view content on the big screen. Ability to display content correctly depends on the ability of the application you are using to scale to huge screen TV. If you use absolute coordinates for your design may not scale well.

Well you can try enabling HDMI output. Connect the cable to the phone. When you connect the detect button will change to a button ON and HDMI detected the state must resort to Yes. If not, click the button to detect and control the cable and TV settings. Once the button displays green ON you can click the green button to activate the HDMI output. On the other hand, you can go to the warning bar, and when it declares HDMI = OFF, you can click the notification icon to turn ON HDMI.

Well disabling HDMI of seeing the content on the phone there are 4 ways to disable the HDMI output. You can unplug the HDMI cable. When the actual implementation of HDMI on the TV screen, click the appropriate location for the red stop button on the screen. With HDMI, go to the notification bar and click the Notification. Configure sensor controls to allow stroke horizontal / vertical / proximity on / off.

Hey buddy listen to me that Enabling or Disabling HDMI when you are playing a video in your phone might provide strange results since the rendering size ends up changing the mid video. My friend had done the same thing and he got some unexpected results which we were unaware of. Thus I suggested him to stop and restart the application again. Well it worked fine for him and I think you must try the same.

Unfortunately, this level of play when I enable the HDMI output all video content is thread through the HDMI port. The last "frame" or graphic that was displayed before the change will remain on the phone. It may be possible in future to "dual vision", but right now I think it might require a phone entrenched and even then I'm not sure how to do yet. But you can have a try but not sure this will work or not.