Thread: Which one is better droid X or thunderbolt?

Which one is better droid X or thunderbolt?

I have received the new phone of Motorola droid X just recently 2 to 4 days ago. It’s just that the thunderbolt will have 4G in the mobile and the web browser to talk together. I think that this is very amazing and I am wondering that what I should do. And I now thinking of buying the Droid X right now, but the releasing date of thunderbolt is coming closer, I am thinking of waiting for this, should I wait? My last upgrade will be on Feb 14, so I am thinking that Thunderbolt will be launched till then. In this case 4G will not be allotted in the area for some time, but at least when they will allot the I will have the phone that is capable of using it, if will buy it. I will have to take other phone for 2 years so why not stuck with the new one? This is just because the thunderbolt is newer than the Droid X, does it means that thunderbolt is better than Droid X?

Re: Which one is better droid X or thunderbolt?

I want to ask you that how soon you want or need the phone. There are report and reports of amazing phones. This is like that they will never stop. Pictures have been leaked of the mysterious phone. There is gossip of Droid X2 phone, which is launching with dual core. There can also be the upgraded version of Droid X. the questions is, is the new phone better than the older once. The android phone is at least of 1 gigahertz, and has plenty of internal memory. Whether the Droid X does in spades, and has Android 2.2, the difference between the new phone and the old phone is not enough big. I think that you must go with Droid X.

I have one question in my mind that is where do you live? Do you live in a LTE market? Or at least in a large metropolitan area which has LTE or is going to have LTE. If you are going to say yes then I would recommend you that you should go with thunderbolt. I think that the LTE must be the upgraded version to the slow 3G version. I think that your last date is on Feb 14 and I am sure that the thunderbolt will release on 24th. There is not many days to wait or have no long time. If you are able to wait then you should go with thunderbolt or you can take Droid X.

From the discussion going on I would like to recommend you that, I was think of that you should go with the thunderbolt if they are going to release it by 24th Feb. I am surprised with the new HTC Sense interface, it’s truly amazing. I think that thunderbolt should also have the new edition of the HTC sense interface. I would recommend you to look into the interface and more into the applications and the customization. Once you will start customizing. I would vote for the thunderbolt but if you cannot get it before your last date is up then you can take a Droid X it is not the bad choice.

While I was surfing on the internet I saw the suggestions that I would like to recommend you that HTC phones are possible to root but the Motorola phones are impossible to root. I have a Motorola droid phone which could be rooted. All the phones that are produced after has a simple modification that is to protect the boot loader, IIRC. I want to know that can all the HTC phones can be rooted. I want to know it because for the free hotspot capability and over clocking the processor(S).