Thread: Gingerbread update for Motorola droid x

Gingerbread update for Motorola droid x

I have been looking for the gingerbread update for Motorola droid X? And I am not able to find the gingerbread update for Motorola droid X so is there any update of gingerbread for Motorola droid X. Is there any site from where I can get the update of gingerbread for Motorola droid X. Please help me in finding the update of gingerbread. Thanking in advanced for helping me and giving me your suggestions.

Re: Gingerbread update for Motorola droid x

I would like to suggest you that I just replaced my Motorola droid X yesterday and it has Gingerbread application are preinstalled on my Motorola droid X. Because of the installation of the gingerbread the phone looks so imaginary. I don’t have to download my favorite application of gingerbread because it was preinstalled. The interface 2.3 of droid X is so tremendous. That feels like I have brought the new phone from the market.

The Motorola droid X is running the application of gingerbread. I like the updated version of gingerbread. It runs very faster and runs smoothly. In the gingerbread updated version it has many things that are very amazing. The very amazing thing is that it has low power sleep mode from the power button.

I would like to suggest you that almost every single person who has the gingerbread updates they got them it by installing manually. It is just because a dev has confirmed it from Motorola and it does not make any official update. They leaked the information before it was official. They were saying that it was official but it was not official. Those whoever has installed it wasn’t the update and as a result people who has installed it they will need
    to go through extra harassment when the official OTA is released. I am not saying that you don’t install it, just before installing it be aware that it is the official OTA update.

While surfing on the internet I saw the issue. I would like to suggest you that first you would download all the updates of gingerbread, then when you will press the install, it would reboot and then it will attempt to install the gingerbread 2.3. in this case the yellow loading bar wouldn’t get in the halfway and then a message appears that system update failed or something along with it. In this case I used the video on the YouTube to fix the problem for this. You can also find the video for you problem.