Thread: Release date of Samsung Hawk 4G?

Release date of Samsung Hawk 4G?

Have you all heard of Samsung hawk it is a 4G phone that is going to be released soon and my guess is that its going to be released by this month only so i think they will be releasing it this month that’s what the official website of the Samsung says and I think they will be releasing it in a good price as well because their websites says that the price will also be very much affordable, so any idea of what is going to be the exact release date of the Samsung hawk? If you have any information on it then please do specify it here.

Re: Release date of Samsung Hawk 4G?

According to me the exact release date of the Samsung hawk is 8th June, hawk will be launched along with htc sensation 4G also, so this is what you wanted I have given you the exact release date of this phone also let me tell you that it is a 4G Smartphone that will be releasing and it will be launching with the collaboration of T-mobile as well as Samsung, so do look out for the nearby stores for the phone you will get it from there as such I am not having any exact idea of the price so better confirm it from somewhere else.

Ok, it could have been better if you could have given me more information on the price of the Smartphone so if you have any information on the same then do let me know about it as soon as possible I am waiting for your suggestions I am sure that I will find out the necessary information from here itself, so I am waiting for it and I am sure you will give the necessary information on the necessary subject so guys do reply I am waiting ok for the necessary response. From your side.

Yes I have the appropriate information that you are looking for look the price of the Smartphone will be around $150, so that’s the rough figure announced by the necessary people for the product but the prices can also differ depending upon it is based on contract or not if it Is under contract then it will be abit cheap but if it is not then it will turn up to the expensive side so that’s what I am saying here, the prices may differ that’s a rough figure that I have suggested here.

Yes I quite agree with you because the dealer price is set around $325 in some place yes definitely the prices will be cut after that rebate and hence the prices can come down once if it si released in the contract with the tmobile so that’s what I am saying here and also the official release date of the phone is confirmed to be on 8th of this month so if you are thinking of getting the phone be prepared for it as it will be releasing in 4 days, so that’s what I want to say here, hope you have got the necessary information on the same.

Thanks a lot for all the information that you have given here appreciate your efforts for the same well you have taken a lot of interest in solving out the questions for me so thanks a ton for that and thanks for giving the information on the price as well. It was really a great effort from your side to answer out my queries really appreciate your efforts for the same and giving such a good information.