Thread: Angry Birds Rio is broken

Angry Birds Rio is broken

I am having the Samsung Acclaim on which Android 2.1 is installed on the phone of mine. I have installed Angry Birds on the device of mine and I have noticed that the game is broken. I am unable to figure out whether there is an issue with the game or hardware of the phone of mine. Let me know if you are having solution to fix the matter of mine. any help on this particular matter would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Angry Birds Rio is broken

Well looking at the situation which you have mentioned over here I am suggesting you should try to solve the matter by deauthorizing the phone of yours from the Amazon account and then you should uninstall the app store from the device of yours. once you have done the same you should reinstall the app store. After that you should install the app on the device of yours. So you should try the same and let me know about the result.

Looking at the matter this particular issue is has been associated with DRM. If you are looking to use the paid apps then make sure that you have install the Amazon app store on the device of yours. you should also see that the you have logged in to the app store. You should see that you are having the authorization to run the paid apps on the phone of yours. I am hoping that it would be helpful to fix the matter of yours.

I am highly suspecting that the problem which you are getting is happening due to App store itself. Well I recommend you should reinstall the App store on the phone of yours. you should remove the app store from the phone of yours and then you should install the same. I am sure that you will be able to fix the matter of yours after reinstalling the Amazon app store on the device of yours.

Let me know whether reinstalling the App store helped you out or not. In case it is working then I am suggesting that you should reinstall the app on the phone of yours. you should completely uninstall the game from the device of yours and reboot the device of yours. once you have rebooted the device you should install the game on the phone of yours. I am hoping that it would be useful to solve the matter of yours.

Looking at situation which you have mentioned over here i am suspecting that there is a bug issue with the game which you have mentioned over here. Well i am suggesting that you should contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to the developer of the game. the developer team would find out the bug from the code of the game and release the patch as soon as the bug has been fixed by them.