Thread: unable to Pair motorola Droid X to Ford SYNC system

unable to Pair motorola Droid X to Ford SYNC system

Hi friends I have recently purchased the Motorola Droid X mobile phone and I am running Gingerbread in my mobile phone. I was able to pair my old Sony ericsson mobile phone with my ford sync system. Now after purchasing this new device I am not able to do the same. My friend is also using the same mobile and he is able to connect the mobile with his card system then why I am not able to do the same? Please suggest me solution regarding this.

Re: unable to Pair motorola Droid X to Ford SYNC system

I have gone through your issue and I think you are doing something in wrong way while pairing your mobile with your Ford SYNC system. I would like to tell you that you have to make sure that while pairing the device you are entering the exact password which you use on other device. Because if you are making any mistake then you will keep getting this problem. That is why I am telling you to check it first. I hope this will help you to fix this issue.

I think you need to update the software of your mobile and I think after doing that you will not get this problem again, but before you do update I think you have to check that whether you are getting the same problem with other mobile phone or not? If you are not getting this problem with other device then I think you have to update the software and after updating the software you will not get this problem with your sync system. I hope this solution will be helpful to you.

I have read your problem and I think if you are not able to solve the problem by doing above tricks and as you have said that your friend who is having the same mobile and he is able to pair the device with his car system then I think you have to go to the MOTOROLA service center and after that asked about your problem. After that you will get the proper solution for your issue and then you will be able to sync. I hope this will be useful for you. If you want to know anything more than please let me know.

After reading your post I have tried to pair my mobile with other device and it all working fine. But whenever I tried to connect it with ford sync system then I think you have to contact the service center. Before you visit the service center make sure that you take the backup from your mobile phone. I think after visiting the service center you will get proper solution and your problem will gets solved easily. I hope this will be helpful to you.