Thread: How to use the voice command on the motorola Droid x ?

How to use the voice command on the motorola Droid x ?

Hi, I have bought a Motorola droid X yesterday only, and I’d say this is the phone meant for the people like us, and really it has a very good features included that enhance the phone more. As I said I have bought it yesterday only, I would like to know some features of the phone which I can use for the daily basis, and the most important is like, how to make a voice call with this, is there any command through which we have to record some voice? Need suggestion. Thanks.

Re: How to use the voice command on the motorola Droid x ?

Hey I would like to say that you got a good phone, and this phone contains many good features, I would like some of them, such as first of all I would say I am addicted of capturing the pictures, thus I like the camera of the droid X. with its 8 mega pixel camera we can capture the HD pictures and the videos, I hope you’d also like it. Another good feature includes, its support the expandable memory, up to 32 GG, thus we can store as many media stuff as we can, this is superb really.

Yeah voice dialing is also one of the good feature, but it might make you wonder that this is the basic feature that is included in the all the mobile phone so what’s new in this, I’d like to say that the for taking the basic input, the command first of all records the sound nicely, and when we use to play that voice to make a voice call the command again works smoothly. No need to yell over and over.

See, there are two methods provided in the phone to use your voice to right to use features in your phone, together with voice dialing and looking up information on browser. You can first of all use the voice command application for voice dialing, sending text and emails, to access the phone book contacts and for many more things. I’d say Voice Command is the default set as a double tap to the the Home key, thus tab it, or you can simply open it from the menu also, tab on the icon representing the name called Voice command.

see there are too many fallback in this also, thus we have to be careful sometime, as they aren’t that much concern able but still I would say if by mistakenly the handset starts dialing the wrong contact number, you can tap the End Call button on the dialer for ending that particular session. And another advice is like Speak unmistakably and little bit loud in such a way that it record it properly and pause between sections, speak the name as mentioned in the contact list.

Hey I would like to recommend you that if you want to have the proper specification of the features and the performance together with the reviews, you can simply visit the official website of the Motorola where you’ll the exact specification, or else you can simply have a glance at other websites also, as they are specially made for these purpose only. I mean to say, they provide information on their website, and you can compare your phone with other phone also, otherwise for using the functions, you can refer the user manuals provide by the Motorola along with the phone, you can go through that also.