Thread: Unable to update the Angry Birds Season

Unable to update the Angry Birds Season

As the title suggesting itself what I wanted to ask over here. Well I am looking to update Angry Birds Season on the mobile phone of mine. it seems to be failing each and every time I am trying to do the same. Let me know if you are having the same problem which I have mentioned over here. Any help on this particular matter would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Unable to update the Angry Birds Season

I wanted to gather some useful information which would be useful to find the root cause of the problem. Well let me know which mobile phone do you using? Do you getting any error message while performing update on the device? From when you are getting the error message? Do you have tried to update the app on any other phone? Let me know the answer of the above mentioned questions as early as possible.

Looking at the situation I am suggesting following thing which you should try to fix the matter of yours.
    • You should connect the phoned of yours with the USB cable.
    • Now you have to open the new drive which is appearing on the computer. you have to locate the file which is named as .android_secure.
    • You should open the .android_secure and look for the smdl2tmp1.asec.

You have to delete the same and after doing the same you should try to update the app and let me know whether it is working or not.

I am not sure about the success of the solution which I am going to mentioned over here. Well I am suggesting following thing which you should try and see whether it is working or not. I recommend that you should unmount the SD card which you have installed on the device of yours and then you should go for the upgrading of this particular apps. I am hoping that the thing which I have mentioned over here would be useful to you.

I was having the same problem which you have mentioned over here. Well I recommend that you should simply perform reinstallation of the app on the device of yours. you should simply uninstall the app on the device of yours and then you should restart the device and after that you should make an attempt to install the app and update the same. I am hoping that reinstalling the app would be helpful to fix the matter of yours.

Well I am highly suspecting that the problem which you are facing is happening due to bug issue. I recommend that you should file a bug report to the developer of the game on this particular matter. Well you should provide complete information regarding the problem which you are getting and the phone which you are using. The developer of the game would work around on the situation and let you know about the possible solution to fix the matter.