Thread: Release date of htc hd7s

Release date of htc hd7s

I am getting to hear a lot about this Smartphone but quite unsure that when its going to be released in the market and hence I want some information for you all as if when this phone is going to be released in the market I am very much awaiting to have a glimpse of this phone AT&T people are really taking a lot of time to release this phone in the market so that’s why I think they must better plan to release this phone as early as possible in the market so what do you think what is the release date?

Re: Release date of htc hd7s

Well its official that the release date of the phone is said to be tomorrow i.e 5th of june 2011 so that’s the official release date of this phone and so like you even I am waiting to have a glimpse of this phone so lets hope that this phone like other Smartphone’s does turn out to be a big hit in the market so lets see and wait that the phone will be released in the market, I hope I have answered out all the question of yours and I think you have got the necessary information so that’s what I want to say here.

Yes the above provided information is quite correct it is a windows phone which will be made available on june 5th well if you are looking out for some contract basis then let me inform you that this phone will also be available on a two year contract basis with AT&T at a price of $199.99 so that’s not a good price to get started with because It does appears to be very costly for me however once the phone is completely released we will get to know the exact features of the phone so that’s what we have to wait and watch till tomorrow how well this phone will perform, so that’s it from my side.

As such the phone does looks to be as a very much interesting one I am very much impressed with the 4.3 inch display of the phone and hence the phone was announced on march and it took so much time to get released, so that’s what I am saying here. You will be wondering as if what actually is the difference between the two phones i.e. htc hd7 and the htc hd7s? I am saying that the difference is that it has the s lcd display in it and hence the name s in it. I hope all your answers are out here so better have a look at them I think that will be a good option to start with.

Thanks for giving such valuable information for me that was really something great initivatibe by you all so thanks for updating me about the same appreciate your efforts for the same here and hence thanks a lot for that I appreciate your efforts for the same here. I think it will be a good phone from the htc people and hence i think that they will be working on it and that's what i wanted to say here.