Thread: Features of Nokia X7

Features of Nokia X7

Well the release of the nokia phone is doing the rounds this days it is said that it will be releasing this month but before starting with that I am unfamiliar with the features of the phone so can you all tell me what are the features of this phone if you have any good information on it then do let me know about as I am planning to buy this phone once it is released but how can I buy it if I am not familiar with the features so better is that you all only give me information on the same so that I can get to know more about the phone so do reply fast I am waiting for your response.

Re: Features of Nokia X7

Good that you have come here asking for the features now let me tell you that the phone has a good 4-inch AMOLED touch-screen display as such nokia has still not thought of switching to the android operating system in their phones so that’s why they have switched to the symbian anna operating system for their phone so that’s what I am saying here, the greatest part of this phone is that it has a good 8 megapixel camera which also has the dual led flash to give some better clarity in the image these are some of the best features of the phone so that’s what I am saying here, hope you have got the necessary information on the phone.

Even I would like to add something here see the thing is that this phone has a dedicated camera and volume keys it also has On-screen alphanumeric keypad and full keyboard which will be very much easy for you to use the keypad, also the phone comes with the html and the java script support, you will be getting a unique access to the facebook and twitter through the home screen access, the social networking events can also be viewed in the calendar, so that’s pretty interesting, for better viewing of the videos it has got the flash lite 4 support, so that’s what I want to say I hope this information was enough for you.

Well the phone has a inbuilt memory of 8 GB which is expandable up to 32 GB, 350MB ram, it has Integrated GPS, A-GPS Navigation the video quality is HD video quality and the video capture rate is 720p @25fps also all types of audio and video files are supported in the phone so that’s a plus point the battery of this phone is quite good and also has a supported talk time of 6 hours and 30 minutes in it so much added feature in it looks nice and even seems to be good in hands that will soon get to know when the phone will be released in the market, so lets wait and watch for the same.

I think all the features of the phone is given above and there is nothing much that I can write about here well one thing that I can definitely speak of is the design the phone looks cool and also has the physical keys such as menu key, call key, end key, power key, lock key, volume keys, voice key, camera key in it and all the controls are activated by a single touch, those who are a big fan of social networking then let me tell you that this phone would be ideal for them the home screen will only send the necessary updates of all the friends information, so that’s a pretty cool feature and also I am expecting that the price should be targeted reasonably.

Ok thanks a lot everyone for all the information that you have given on this topic I am very much happy with all the information that you gave here so thanks a lot for that and I think this phone would be a big hit in the market not because I am thinking of buying it but still looking at the features I find the phone to be pretty interesting. So i will look out for this phone in the market so lets see if i can get an hold of this phone as soon as possible, so that's all what i wanted to say here.