Thread: Features of htc hd 75

Features of htc hd 75

Hello everyone I have just come to hear about a new phone named htc hd 75, I quite liked this name and also I am quite impressed looking at the name of the phone and also I want to know more about this phone and so that’s why I have come here to know more features of this phone so can you help me with this if yes then please do specify here any such information that you can get it from anywhere then please do specify because I searched Google also for the information but nothing to be found out so no information there as well, if you can get me some information then do let me know about it.

Re: Features of htc hd 75

As such the manufacturers have not yet revealed much information on the phone so there is nothing much that I can give information on it, so that’s what I want to say here and also one more thing that I would like to say is that it will be the htc’s first 4G Smartphone that will be launching in the market and I have heard that it will hosting the carriers largest screen on a phone so that’s what I am saying here, it will be launched by AT&T people in US and the exact release date of the phone is not yet confirmed.

I have some more information on the phone which I would like to share it with you well the thing is that the htc hd 75 will be hosting a 3D Thrill 4G Smartphone and it is said that it will be hosting the largest screen carrier ever for the phone, the phone will be having a 1 GHZ processor so expect some raw performance from it a 5 mega pixel camera which will be having dual flash it will also be having AT&T’s U-Verse Mobile pre loaded application, so this is what information I have got for you. Read it carefully and let me know if it was beneficial for you.

The phone will be running on a windows phone 7 operating system and also it will be launched by the AT&T people soon if you want more information on the phone then I will advise you to visit the official website of the AT&T people you will get the specific information on the same, as such all the information of the phone have been given above then do look at it you will be getting the necessary response from there itself i hope that was enough for you, in case if you need any other information then do feel free to ask it here.

Thanks for the information buddy I am very much surprised with the information that I have got here well the information that I could not get anywhere from the internet I did get it here so that’s what I liked it and hence thanks a lot for all the information that you have given here appreciate your efforts for the same and thanks a lot for all the information that you have given here and hence appreciate your efforts for the same.