Thread: How to manually update Droid X from 2.2 stock to 2.3 GB

How to manually update Droid X from 2.2 stock to 2.3 GB

Hello friend, I want to upgrade this Motorola Droid X from 2.2 stocks to 2.3 GB but, I can’t able to do this. Initially I use some technique to upgrade this iPhone but it can’t successes. I don’t know what should be happen in this iPhone and now the data of this iPhone is to be loss. I also need to recover the previous data. Is there any way to rollback this losing data of this iPhone. . I haven’t information about this upgrade operation and I appreciate if anyone helps me to perform this task.

Re: How to manually update Droid X from 2.2 stock to 2.3 GB

If you have already done the upgrade task in this iPhone and you haven’t successes on it. Then you need to try to recover the previous data first. You can do this by using the recovery option present in this iPhone setting. Then recover the previous data present in this iPhone. After recovering this data first backup this data into specific storage secured device and then perform the upgrade task. Then you can do this upgrade task in the iPhone using the process present in the official site.

For doing this upgrade operation you need to Back-up all the data present in this iPhone. Then check the battery level is at least 50% or not. The minimum 50% should be enough for your device to handle the update task in this iPhone. In this iPhone firmware updating process used a lot of battery. Hence first charge the battery and then start the upgrade process. After that start the updating process as per the step mentioned in the web site.

Ensure that if you have admin rights and you have also done the necessary prevention work in this iPhone then follow the next step to perform this update task. Then first go to the official androiadvices web site and then download the Android 2.3 firmware on the iPhone. This will be helps to the update operations. Then run this downloaded file and update the system firmware. If you use correct site for downloading and correctly run the downloaded application then there is no such difficulties in this task.

I also want such kind of task which helps to improve the performance of the iPhone. Then I used this update procedure and after doing this process, the result of the iPhone is very nice. I suggest you to follow the same process to done this update task. Then first backup the important data present in this iPhone. After that you need to download and run the update file on this iPhone. This will be helps to perform the update operations on the iPhone.

You can also do this update task using the PC connections. Then first plug your iphone into the PC USB port. After doing this task you need to get the backup of the data present in this iPhone. Click on USB connection and it shows the window in that opens select USB mass storage option by click OK. Then the window shows the update.zip file. Download this file and then run that file onto the iPhone drive. This file will be updating the firmware of the iPhone.

Hey, I also faced the same kind of trouble in this iPhone and I haven’t information about it. Then I read the article which is to be describes the step by step process to done this update task into the iPhone. Then I recommended you to read the articles present in the official site and then follow the procedure mentioned in this article. These articles mention the source path of the update file. Download this file and run it onto the system. It will be done the update task.