Thread: Motorola Droid X recovery Bootstrap cannot boot to Clockworkmod

Motorola Droid X recovery Bootstrap cannot boot to Clockworkmod

For a number of reason MY Motorola Droid X phone stopped booting into clockworkmod and goes straightforwardly to system start-up? I can way in clockworkmod all the way through the applications (ROM manger plus Bootstrap) other than not anything on the boot. I have attempted to clear the data as well as cache and furthermore removed the application and rebooted and then re-installed, but still there is nothing. Did a few searching and noticed comparable problems with no fixes. What can I do now?

Re: Motorola Droid X recovery Bootstrap cannot boot to Clockworkmod

I had the similar problem. Downloaded as well as installed Bootstrap, furthermore Clockworkmod Recovery. Ran Bootstrap and afterward went out to install FlyX but unluckily it didn’t restart plus install. Seeing as neither program were running through SU privileges. Rebooted the mobile phone, while I re-opened Bootstrap along with Clockworkmod recovery they prompted in favor of SU rights I at that moment patched the bootstrap and launch the install and it booted fine.

First of all you need to open the Superuser application and make out if there is whatever thing listed. If there is not anything listed, in that case you contain the superuser application installed, except missing root access. I believe for the reason that whilst I updated toward the leaked 2.2 I should not have stirred the files that required to be stimulated. If this is the issue, the easiest method for me was to Software flash back to 2.1, afterward root, the install bootstrap aas well the rom manager and after that from rom manager I simply updated to 2.2. Now I can root anyway.

While attempting to load whatever thing from ROM Manager, otherwise while doing a Reboot Recovery by the use of Motorola Droid X Bootstrapper, and you boot exactly following recovery back to home display, afterward one of 2 easy fixes frequently will dig up you back up and running
    • Reset your recovery---From Bootstraper application, push the "Bootstrap Recovery" key (even though you've made this prior to, occasionally it just requests to be reset).
    • Flash ClockworkMod Recovery by the use of ROM Manager.

Here is what I did to make it work. The first thing is Reinstall Bootstrapper as well as ROM Manager.
    • Now open Menu> Settings> Applications> Manager Applications> All tab> Bootstrapper
    • Clear cache and data. Furthermore do a Force stop, and uninstall
    • Again go back to Menu> Settings> Applications> Manager Applications> All tab> ROM Manager
    • Repeat the Step 2 once again and Reboot
    • Now re-install them again.
    • In Droid X Bootstraper application push the "Bootstrap Recovery" button and from the ROM manager choose Flash ClockworkMod Recovery.
    • After all this give it one more try.

I'm not definite if this is standard otherwise not except while I load ROM Manager it tells I have 2.5.0.7 except while I try to carry out anything similar to flash a fresh ROM by the help of ROM manager it boots to recovery subsequently straight away displays an error message! Sign and boots usually. While I utilize Manually boot into recovery it tells Clockworkmod 2.5.0.6. An additional probable problem is that Clockworkmod recovery not at all restored my stock recovery.