Thread: Unable to recognize the Motorola droid x in windows XP

Unable to recognize the Motorola droid x in windows XP

Hello friends I am using Motorola droid x mobile phone ad it is very nice phone with all the functions and I normally use to transfer my mobile images in my DELL laptop. Someday before I installed windows XP in my other laptop and after that laptop is working fine with no issues. Now when I tried to transfer my Droidx camera images in that laptop at that time it is not recognizing my phone. Please tell me what I should do to solve this problem. I am waiting for your reply.

Re: Unable to recognize the Motorola droid x in windows XP

I have gone through your issue and I think you have to first check that whether you are able to transfer the same thing in your DELL laptop or not? First connect your mobile with your DELL laptop and after that try to transfer your camera images in that laptop. If you are able to transfer that then I think there is something wrong with your laptop only and if you are not able to do that then I think there is some thing wrong with your mobile only. First check this and then let me know.

I have referred your problem and I think you should try this solution. I was also having the similar problem with my mobile phone and after that I have updated my mobile phone and installed latest software version in mobile and after that when I tried to transfer the camera images from mobile to laptop at that time I was able to do. That is why I am suggesting you this solution. I think after doing this trick you will be able ton transfer all the stuffs without getting any errors.

As you have said that you have recently installed the windows XP in your old laptop and after that you are not able to transfer the mobile images in your laptop. first of all I have to tell you that when you connect the mobile phone with your laptop after that go to the device manager and after that you check in device list whether you can see your mobile phone in USB ports list or not? If you are not able to do that then I think you should try to connect your mobile with different data cable and I think after that you will not get any issue with your image transfer.

I think you are facing this problem because you have not installed the Motorola drivers in your laptop. First check in your system if Motorola driver is not installed then you have to install it. After installing the Motorola driver your laptop will recognize the phone properly and after that you will be able to transfer all the files in your laptop. You can download the Motorola drivers from Motorola official site and after that install it in your laptop. I hope this information will be helpful to you.

If you are not able to find the Motorola drivers on the internet then I will help you with that. You can download the Motorola drivers by clicking here MOTOROLA DRIVERS. Now after downloading that driver you have to unzip it from zip file in to new folder and after that go to that new folder and double click on that. Now install this in your laptop and after that restart the laptop. After doing that your problem will get solved and you will not get any issue.

As you have suggested that I have to install the Motorola driver in my laptop and after reading that I have tried to search the driver on the internet and after that I have read your last post and I click on your given link and downloaded the driver. After that installed that driver on my system and then I restart the system. Now after restarting the system now I am able to use my mobile phone in and transfer images in my system. Thank you so much for your reply.