Thread: Home wireless network not working in Motorola Droid X

Home wireless network not working in Motorola Droid X

Hello I purchased this Motorola Droid X iPhone and when I try to establish the home wireless network in this iPhone, and then it killed this network. It is wireless network so; it doesn’t happen all the time. But most of the time it kills the wifi home network. Currently I used two different routers and a Linksys on Comcast. I haven’t knowledge about this connectivity and I appreciate if any people help me to solve this trouble.

Re: Home wireless network not working in Motorola Droid X

This is the most flexible error found in this Droid X iPhone. For solving this kind of errors you need to change the security feature on my wireless router from WES to WPA. After doing this task the problem is to be solved and now there is nothing bad happen in between the iPhone and the home wireless network. You need to use this solution. This is the very special solutions and it works most of the time for avoiding this wifi network killing trouble in iPhone.

I also in the beginning faced the same kind of difficulty in this iPhone and I haven’t information about it. Then I read your post and then try to change the WES to WPA. But it can’t work to solve the trouble. Then I read some articles related to this topic and they mention that there is necessary to reboot the router of the system. After doing such kind of task in the networking sections, there is necessary to reboot the router. This task will help to solve the trouble.

I am having the same issue in this iPhone. I’ve tried to fix the access permission of the network but the iPhone says the same home wireless network killed message. Then I try to removing and then I reboot the network. After done this rebooting task, I have added new network profile into this network. This will works and now there is nothing such kind of errors are to be happen in this iPhone. I suggest you to try this solution. It helps you to solve the trouble.

I did this solutions but it can’t helpful to remove the unnecessary result of the system. Then I decided to reinstall this home network. So, initially I have done this uninstalling process safely as per it mentioned on the iPhone site. Then I use the adding home network manually in this iPhone. After doing such task in step by step now this network works correctly without any extra error. I suggest you to use this reinstalling solution. This will helps you to fix the problem.