Thread: Motorola Droid X Widgets

Motorola Droid X Widgets

I am going to buy the Motorola Droid X very soon. I really liked this mobile because it has a stylish design and attractive user interface. I have seen several videos on this phone. The recent video I came to know about this phone is regarding the Motorola Droid X's Blur User Interface, counting a complete stop working of the latest widgets along with launcher, in addition to several latest Speech-to-Text aspects, each and every one examined in enormous detail and within 720p to boot.

Re: Motorola Droid X Widgets

Here's where I situate on blur, otherwise no matter what the heck is on the Droid X. I sort of like it. A few of the widgets are pretty attractive. I furthermore like the appearance of the Droid X's interface. That supposed, I like stock Android. I don't like those citizens are continually skinning the camera, and so on. The camera wants to be rapid. The major thing I hate concerning the Droid is the camera, as well as the lag. I won't bind to a latest phone until I have somewhat that I can utilize, dependably, and not fail to spot my point and shoot.

Widgets are tiny applications lying on the DROID X home screen utilized for almost the whole thing from turning off/on WiFi otherwise Bluetooth, accessing exact phonebook contacts, to showing of each and every one your social networking account updates, status, along with messages. They are utilized to access functions otherwise view features with least key presses. While you power up the phone, you will notice a small icons on top of the screen as well as widgets on top of the screen. Some might be like shortcut to your applications.

As far as I know that there are 2 kinds of widgets on Motorola Droid X:
    • Motorola Widgets are mobile functions as well as features that can be controlled through widgets. Most of them are preloaded homescreen applications. (Airplane mode toggle, Bluetooth , Calendar, Date/Time, GPS, Messages, News, , Social Networking and status, Notes (sticky), Weather, WiFi ).
    • Android Widgets are definite mobile apps that have functions that can be controlled through widgets (Analog Clock, Latitude, Music, Search, You Tube). Some of them might be the applications which you have downloaded from the Android market.

I heard that now the Motorola developers are exploring the widgets-based User Interface, that's extremely customizable as well as good-looking, on top of the Motorola Droid X. The widgets-based scheme, even though looks like MOTO BLUR, is essentially a customized resolution that Motorola along with Verizon Wireless work together on to bring. I believe I've finished a number of mentions that it is MOTO BLUR, except just like an alteration, the User Interface is a modified UI and is not fraction of the MOTO BLUR UI that debuted on top of the Motorola CLIQ.

One of the best ways to get the Droid X Widgets is go to the Android market by the help of its application. If your phone does not have the android market application then you can download it anyway by visiting the Android market website by the help of your mobile web browser and download it from there. After that you can get into the Android market where you can get countless widgets or applications. Some of them might be paid version but most of the widgets available for free also. You get different kind of apps or widgets on single thing.

The Droid X windgets lying on the Home screen (Not Menu screen) will help you to keep update with your personal things like Status of Social networking sites, email notification, weather, stock market report, news and much more. By the help of these easy navigation technique of Widgets you don’t need to always get into particular app or folder and then open it from there. If you want to place the sticky notes (similar to in computer desktop), you can also do that b the help of that widgets.