Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 04-06-2011

Motorola Droid X photo gallery is not loading

Right now I am using the Motorola Droid X and the problem I am getting is about the Photo gallery which I cannot open anyway. I cannot able to get into my Photo gallery. It simply does not load at all. I have pulled out the Micro SD card and replace it in the same manner. I have gone through all the setting and washed out the data cache. I also tried to force quit the Photo gallery, tried default settings but none of them didn?t work at all. I cannot hard reset the phone because there are several data in my phone which I don?t want to lose. Can anybody help me?
Old 04-06-2011

Re: Motorola Droid X photo gallery is not loading

It seems to me that the image file on the photo files might be corrupted either in your phone or in card and due to this purpose the phone cannot able to load the image gallery. To check whether the photo files are corrupted or not, just connect the phone to the computer and copy those files to system and open it. If it can?t open otherwise showing blank screen then assume that they are corrupted. If your phone itself causing the image to corrupt then it could be software or the memory card problem within your home.
Old 04-06-2011

I am getting alike issues with my Moto Droid X also. Although while I attempt to open the photo gallery that was previously on the phone, it would launch and afterward just get exit. I would observe the foremost folder, and after that my home screen. I have downloaded Quick Pic and searched intended for a corrupted picture except there were nothing. I'm going to aim Gallery 3D however, perhaps that will work. It seems like something might have messed up with my photo gallery. I will see what it is now.
Old 04-06-2011

Truthfully, by the side of single point, I assume (and at rest believe) it has somewhat to achieve with killing the gallery process/application. On one occasion you get it departing all the way through the sequence of taking an image and screening it inside the gallery, the photos get restored toward gallery without issues. Therefore, until I can speak definitely, I believe at the moment it has to do by killing process/application through apps similar to ATK otherwise alike. It worked for me well. It looks like a bug or maybe not, I am not sure about it.
Old 04-06-2011

First test for this issue you must need to carry out is too see whether there is any kind of a hidden file problem or not. For this just download and install the Quickpic by the use of the android market application. It is an excellent photo application and work very fast as well. The special thing about this application is it can capable to show any kind of hidden file or image file.
Old 06-06-2011

For me it is usually looks like a hardware related problem which must be fixed on your phone otherwise it may gonna cause you other programs also. The mobile?s software issue only fixed by updating the entire phone otherwise flashing the phone. You are also telling that you don?t want to hard reset the phone. However what I am telling is just create backup of all your phone?s data to the computer by the use of Motorola software and hard reset the phone without the SD card included in the phone. It might get solved now.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , ,