Thread: Motorola Droid X will not Download Photos from Web Browser

Motorola Droid X will not Download Photos from Web Browser

I have recently got the Motorola Droid X for my personal usage. I bought this mobile mainly for web browsing and checking emails along with to carry out some other things. Recently while browsing I have come across several good photos on a website. I have decided it save in my mobile. There was an option to save the images from the webpage to mobile. But the issue is it is not able to download any pictures to my mobile. What is the issue? The mobile even not showing any kind of error. How can I solve this?

Re: Motorola Droid X will not Download Photos from Web Browser

It seems to me that your Motorola Droid X doesn’t support the format of image which you need to download on your mobile phone. First of all see what type of images does your mobile support. If your mobile does not support the image resolution then the browser will not going to save it in any manner. So make sure that image format is completely compatible with the mobile. Even if you downloaded incompatible image in your mobile then the mobile will not to open and display it.

I think that your mobile phone’s included browser will not able to download or copy or save any image from the webpage. However if there is any download link available under the image screen then you can download it directly to your phone. Sometime you need to open the image as full screen. When you move towards any image on the webpage the phone browser will show an option called “View in full screen” or something similar. You should open the image to full screen then try to download.

Try different browser. Not so long ago, recently published the updated Opera Mini for mobile Motorola Droid X, whose appearance had hoped to see tens of thousands of users, not only in our country, but over the planet. This version of the program have the opportunity to comfortably visit the page, download and use the search absolutely any information Index and modification of the English Wikipedia, which is very popular among European customers. Together with Opera Mini now available and the so-called manager logins and passwords, so that submitted the application version is able to remember all the combinations of user input for connecting to different Internet resources, which is very convenient for frequent opportunities of surfing the web resource through the login form.

What browser you are using right now in your Motorola Droid X? If you are using the default web browser then you need to try different browser. I hope that your phone might have come with Opera Mini browser. If not, then you can install it later anyhow. If you don’t want to use the Opera Mini then you can try different browser. There are many and good third party browser available for Motorola Droid X which might help you to solve the issue.

Have you tried all the option which is available for you to download the image to your mobile? Some mobile browser does not offer you the option to download the image to mobile phone. There what you need to do is just open the images which want to download and then go to options. In the options menu of the browser there might be choice to save the image directly to mobile memory or SD card. Usually this option available in most of the smartphones. It must be lying under somewhere.

I am also using the Motorola Droid X but I didn’t get any kind of issue like that so far. I don’t know what’s wrong with your phone. It looks like the mobile software issue but I am not sure about it. Have you reset the webbrowser settings to default? Also try to reset entire phone’s setting to default. If this is also didn’t help then there is only one way left for you that is Hard reset or the firmware update. You need to try any one of these 2 things.