Thread: Droid Overclock & Liberty/Apex .591 Roms

Droid Overclock & Liberty/Apex .591 Roms

Hello my fellow friends over here. I am here to seek some help from you all friends. I have a problem with my Droid. The problem is that it reboots. Let me explain you the exact case which is happing with me so that you all get the clear idea and you can help me out. I have installed Liberty .5 and I would say that it runs as good as any thing, wow! But when I tried droid overclock, and after going in couple of menu's my phone gone mad and just rebooted. The other problem is Lib I also had difficulty in getting connecting to my pc (samba client). So according to me it was an rom issue. So I decided to do for Apex and I was successful in that. But sad to say that with Droid Overclock, it does not work. I also had disabled Overclocker in the Liberty according to the commands in the toolbox. Guys I am tried trying it but can't find related to droid overclock.

Re: Droid Overclock & Liberty/Apex .591 Roms

Hey I am looking for this problem from many days but still have not find any suitable answer for it.
    I think mine and your problem is exactly the same and we are looking for the similar kind of answer. I have still not found it. Have you done? If you get then post it here so that it gets solved for me also. Thanks in advance to all those who will reply over here.
    Please someone help us .

Oh my god!! What a problem. Droid X is this phone is awesome and it’s too good to use. I should say you can explain thinks very well. I got the exact problem yours.
    Let me tell you I am also one of the Droid X users. And regarding your problem I should tell you that have you trying updating Droid Overclock which is latestly available in the Market? I have done it and it is working fine for me i.e I have updated it to Liberty v5 .591.

Droid X hummm nice phone, my sister also has it. But to be honest I think there are many other interesting device available in the market. I would never go for Droid X because I don’t like it at all.
    I think you have downloaded many of the APPS for you device. Or you must have done some configuration changes while downloading the APPS. If this is the case I recommend you to do some housekeeping kind of thing in it so that I gain works fine for you. Uninstall the APPS one by one as there are chances that you might have downloaded some culprit APPS for your device. Good luck !

Hey I am not the Droid X user but I also had same problem with my phone. Let me inform you that I don’t know anything about this phone but mine answer can solve problem. I am not sure about it but do try it out. Ok you need to remove your SD card for your device and switch it on again. And then see if it restarts again or not. I am saying this because your SD card may contain virus. Because if my card had virus in it, my phone would keep on restarting. Or other thing you can do is do factory reset it may also solve your problem.