Thread: Apple’s Tiny Sim Card for more thinner devices

Apple’s Tiny Sim Card for more thinner devices

Is that true that apple is thinning the size of the sim card for more slimmer phones I think they have already launched the micro sim card for their iPhones and iPad 2 then why they are thinking of reducing the size again for their devices I really do not understand the concept behind It and hence I need to confirm it with you all any of you who is having apt information on it then please do notify me about the same I would be happy to hear it from them so anyone with good minds please do answer it out for me.

Re: Apple’s Tiny Sim Card for more thinner devices

Yes they have taken the decision to reduce the size of their upcoming devices like the upcoming iPhones and iPads will be coming with much more reduced size and hence the idea of implementing the tiny sim card for their devices and hence the telecom industry must think of that idea and hence they will have to implement the necessary changes in it accordingly, well with the earlier micro sim card they had for the iPhones and iPad they had kept the thickness of the sim card same this time they are thinking of reducing it further more. So that’s what the decision taken by the apple people.

Well it will certainly take some time to implement this feature may be a year or so? so that’s what I am saying here, however if the biggest telecom giants do not agree with this idea then there will be certain disagreement for the implementation of the tiny sim cards here, so let’s hope everything works out smoothly here and there should not be any kind of spat among the groups. Well I have heard that orange has agreed for this idea, so let’s hope that all of them will also agree with it. So I am waiting for the updates from the apple people.

It is said that the sim card will be implemented in the new iPhone 5 although I cannot confirm on this news but it has been heard about it so let’s hope that the iPhone 5 will be having this feature of implementing the tiny sim card in it, however I do not understand that how thick are the present sim cards of the phone, I certainly don’t think so that they are so thick that the phone is also built in that way anyways if it’s the company’s decision then we certainly cannot say anything about that at all.