Thread: Toshiba Equium A300D is not turning on

Toshiba Equium A300D is not turning on

I am using Toshiba Equium A300D laptop from long time in which I am using windows vista. My laptop was working perfectly, but from last few weeks I am facing one problem with my laptop. Before some days my laptop suddenly start restarting the laptop after every 10 to 15 minutes and after that open the laptop and try to fix the issue and now when I start the laptop again at that time I am not able to turn on my laptop. Please tell me what should I do to fix this issue.

Re: Toshiba Equium A300D is not turning on

I have referred your problem and first of all I would like to tell you that you should never open the laptop because it may result in device failure also. If you have proper understanding about the laptop structure and all the connection then also it is very risky to open the laptop because of this you may also lose the laptop warranty. Now as you have said that you have opened the laptop and after that you are not able to turn on the laptop then I think you have not properly connected all the parts of laptop.

I have read your post and I would like to ask you that when you have opened your laptop to fix this issue at that time what you have exactly done with your laptop? Have you disconnected any part from your laptop and connected it again? Because if you have done anything like that then I think you have not connected something properly and that is why you are not able to turn on the laptop. Please also tell me that now when you try to turn on the laptop at that time do you see any error?

When I opened the laptop at that time I used proper tools to open it. After that I used compressed air to clean it. I also detached fan on my laptop and heat sink also and after that I cleaned all the dust from there. I have also cleaned all other components of the laptop. After doing that I connect all the things at its place and after that when I turned on the laptop at that time I got the system configuration data read error with two continuous beep sounds.

As you have said that after putting laptop parts together again you have got the system configuration data read error and you are not able to turn on the laptop. That is why I would like to tell you that there might be something wrong with your hard drive of the laptop and I think you should first check your hard drive is connected properly with your laptop or not? if it is not connected with your laptop then connect it again. I think this may be solve your problem.

After reading your post I think your laptop motherboard is damaged or there is something wrong with your other part of the laptop and I think you should take your laptop to the service center nearby you and after that asked for the solution regarding your problem and after that they will tell you the what’s the exact problem is with your laptop and what is the solution for that. I hope my information will be helpful to you and you will be able to fix this.

I have read your post and I also tried to to clean my laptop internal parts by your trick but I don’t have proper tools ad that is why I was not able to clean it. After that I bring those tolls from my friend and I have open the laptop and clean all the required things as you have said in your post but after that I didn’t get any solution. After trying all the above things I gave my laptop in service center and after that I am not facing any issues with my laptop. Thank you for replying me.