Thread: Having trouble with nokia C7 camera

Having trouble with nokia C7 camera

I have own the nokia C7 and I like this mobile very much. But I don’t know what went wrong with mu mobile device, is suddenly start facing the problem with my mobile device. Whenever I open the camera of my mobile it gives me the message that unexpected error occurred Restart phone. I want to solve this problem as soon as possible. Please tell me what I should do to solve this issue. If you have any solutions then reply me.

Re: Having trouble with nokia C7 camera

I have referred your issue with your camera and I suggest you to first notice that if you have installed any application which Is related to camera then first delete that application. Because most of the time applications like that creates so many problems because sometimes this application gets corrupted and it affects the other parts of the mobile also. So first try to do this thing it may be solved your problem, just try this solution and let me know about results.

I have read your issue and I suggest you to try to solve this problem by restoring mobile setting. You can do the restore factory setting by going in to the setting then go to phone management and after that you will find the option of restore factory setting. After that it will ask for security code at that time type your security code. If you have not set any security code yet then type the 12345 in security code. I hope after doing this steps your mobile will start working again

I have tried all your solution and after that also my camera is not working I have tried to do restore factory setting but after doing that I lost my all the contacts and messages. But I have taken the backup of it so that is not a problem for me. but I am still not able to use my camera. I am very frustrated now. I don’t have any idea about how to solve this problem. Please reply me as soon as possible. I really wanted to use my camera again. Please help me with it.

After reading your problem I can suggest you one thing. Just try to use your camera after removing the memory card. If you are able to use the camera after removing the memory card then don’t insert the memory card again in your mobile because this problem is occurring the because of data corruption in memory card. So format your memory card and after that only insert the memory card in your mobile. I hope this trick will solve your problem and you will be able to use your camera again.

If you are using your mobile phone from last 5 or 6 months. It means your mobile is still running in warranty. If you have tried all the solutions to solve this problem and if you have not solved yet then you can go to the nokia gallery and ask for you the solution regarding your problem. I think there you will be able to find the perfect solution. After that not only camera but all the things of your mobile will work correctly. I hope my solution will be helpful to you.

Dude I suggest only one thing.... go to your nearest nokia care center.... handover your handset to them... they will take 10 to 15 days and give you new nokia c7... if your handset in on warranty period.. The same problem happened with me also... I got new nokia c7.... all the best

I would recommend you to perform Hard Reset in your Nokia C7 mobile. But make sure that you have taken back up of all your important data, before performing Hard reset as the process deletes all the user data and sometimes preinstalled games. There are many threads already available on this forum where you can find solution on how to perform Hard Reset on your Nokia C7 mobile phone. So, I would recommend you to visit the following link and do as mentinoed there.
    How to hard reset a Nokia C7?