Thread: Acer Aspire Quick Launch button for Windows 7

Acer Aspire Quick Launch button for Windows 7

Hello friends. Greetings to everyone. Stuck up somewhere, so thought to ask some experienced users out there. Basically, I have a Acer Aspire 5738 laptop and I presently formatted my Hard Disk Drive and reinstalled windows,7. Now, my query is that does any person have the driver for the P button? Do reply friends and let me know. Thanks in advance for the help as I will be really appreciating it on a very high note. Take Care.

Re: Acer Aspire Quick Launch button for Windows 7

Hey dude , I would recommend you that you should go to the official website of Acer. After that decide on notebook - aspire – 5738 as in your case and present are more than a few models of the 5738 be confirmed that yours does not have letters or else numbers after it previous to downloading whatever thing. They materialize to have windows 7 and updated drivers obtainable though. I hope that you like my post and it helps you in solving out the things.

Hey buddy. Thanks a ton for the assistance, I did not expect such a fast reply, it was really pleasing, however if not I am missing somewhat, present is no driver for that button on their website beneath Acer Aspire 5738z and there has to be a driver for it otherwise I am only missing a program, whichever way I do not recognize what said driver or the program is, regrettably. If anyone can reply and help me, it will be really nice.

Hey I would like to say something related to the discussion which has been going on. After, reading your second query, I would imagine it to be the launch manager application. In addition, I moreover become aware of the offer two dissimilar touchpad drivers for that machine, which appears odd. I have shared my knowledge with you, how much I knew. I am really wishing that it proves fruitful to you in enlightening the things. Thank You.

Hey dude, as per my experience, after gazing through the post, there is a very high percentage of chance that you must be looking beneath the drivers, just be confirmed mate that it will be below applications. Also, on a whole, if things do turn the way you have been looking for, then you can definitely contact customer care for their support and they will surely help you in enlightening the things and taking you a step ahead.