Thread: How to use 7-in-1 Media Card Reader in dell Inspiron 2305 ?

How to use 7-in-1 Media Card Reader in dell Inspiron 2305 ?

Hi, I have a Inspiron 2305 and I had heard about the 7-in-1 media card reader that it has a different slots for attaching the different hardware’s to the laptop, I am not very much familiar with the computers, but I am very curious at learning about how actually it works. Haven’t used it ever, but planning to have one, after I get the specification and the actual use of that data card. Need suggestion how to use the data card? Thanks in advanced.

re: How to use 7-in-1 Media Card Reader in dell Inspiron 2305 ?

Ok, this is very good if you are planning to have this card, in fact I would recommend you the same to have at least one card, I’d like to describe some of its best features to you, such as Transfer all the media files among your laptop and media devices like digital cameras, PDAs, cell phones etc. secondly, provide the faster media transfer, appx. 480 MBPS. And the best part what I like is, it doesn’t need a driver, we can simply plug and play it.

Hey as you have mentioned about you’re keen to know the specification of these product, in fact I’ like to tell you the same, as I have this and really I am having too much benefit through this card. It is compatible with Windows XP, VISTA or any Intel-based notebooks, and the good part is, it is giving the speed above 450 MBPS, which is too good, I would like to suggest you that, you should have at least one.

There are some system requirements, I hope you are aware about but still I would like to tell you about it. You must have a Notebook Computer with open ExpressCard® Slot, that I think you have in your laptop. You must have the windows XP operating system, and above than that or Mac OSX version 10.2.8 or later. It works with almost each type of media cards such as miniSD, microSD, Memory Stick PRO, MMC and etc.

This is very easy to use with both the side, I mean to say that in your notebook, you are having a express slot for these, where actually you have to insert this card, and as I hope you know, it didn’t requires a drivers thus you simply have to insert it in the slot, and it will make all the content available to you by accessing that card, or still if you didn’t understood what exactly it is, and how it works, you can simple refer the manuals that have been provided to you, or you may have different option that you can refer the dell’s official website also.

Re: How to use 7-in-1 Media Card Reader in dell Inspiron 2305 ?

See, it is too easy to use by the way, as if you read its specification on the internet, you’ll get to know that it doesn’t requires any such drivers, thus easily swappable, so you can simply attach it to your notebook and then access all the content which is presented in the memory card, and if you want to transfer any such data to the card you have to simply copy paste the data to the card. I think this is the quite easiest way that you have ever been.