Thread: HP Pavilion dv6000 quick launch mute button not working in windows 7

HP Pavilion dv6000 quick launch mute button not working in windows 7

Hello friends. Greetings to all. I hope that things going really well at you end. Basically, the thing is that I have a HP Pavilion dv6000. I have seen that my mute button is not turning orange when I have installed windows 7. In fact, not only this, further, I then saw that my QuickPlay buttons are not functioning at all. Guys, what can be the reason for such a issue. Any help will really be welcomed. I am hoping that someone can help me out. Thanks in advance.

Re: HP Pavilion dv6000 quick launch mute button not working in windows 7

Hello buddy. I am fine and doing well. I was going through the internet and came across your thread. Well, I do not have a exact solution but I can tell you something which will prove helpful to you and help you in enlightening the things. Well, I feel that you should install the drivers from HP for windows vista and also windows 7 and transform the compatibility to vista service pack 2 and then have a look at it whether the light continues to be blue. I hope you perform this and it helps you.

Go to the official HP website and choose support & drivers from the menu. Decide on Download drivers and software .Enter merchandise number of your HP laptop and click on the Go button. Then you will be taken unswervingly to the drivers page. In the obtainable catalog of operating systems select on Microsoft Windows 7 as per your case. Keep Scrolling down until you observe Driver – Keyboard, Mouse and Input Devices, in that inventory click on the link HP Quick Link Launch Buttons to download the drivers. Install the downloaded software and thus in the process quick launch buttons will turn out to be purposeful again.

Hello people. Thanks a lot for such a fast and really nice answer. Basically, I followed what was told to me and I came across the website which was referred to me to nevertheless I would like to tell that it was unambiguous if it was pertaining to the authentic buttons you force down with your finger or the quick lauch for your toolbar to restore the pinning menu. I previously got the toolbar quick launch buttons back in the approved manner, although I am having a difficulty with my button at the peak of the computer.

Hello. I would like to tell you that you will be necessitated with the most up-to-date Realtek audio drivers for that color proposal to be fine. I encompass an HP and this difficulty bamboozled me when I first paid money for it. Immediately go to the realtek website and download the most recent driver. In Windows 7 updating by the use of the device manager, in addition does the deception. I hope that you like my post and it proves fruitful to you.

I would like to imply here that that similar to software, the device drivers are updated by their companies. These updates are completed to get rid of any bugs otherwise to insert some extra functionality to the hardware. Thus in this way the producers attempt to develop the presentation of the devices. It is forever suggested that you ought to modernize your drivers frequently so that your system devices can function impeccably. Simple net searching and you will be able to update your device drivers in Windows 7.You require to update the sound driver- realtek in this scenario.

You should Click Start, type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter button. Then Device Manager will be opened, and catalog of each and every devices will be shown, then right click on the device and decide Update driver software inside the context menu. Substituted method to open Device Manager is to right-click Computers, hit Manage and then opt for Device Manager from the left sidebar. Then you will have to, choose Search mechanically for updated driver software if you do not have offline copy of the driver