Thread: Searching for Keyboard skin for Sony Vaio F series

ali Guest

Searching for Keyboard skin for Sony Vaio F series

Hi everyone I have bought a new F series laptop which is having my required configuration I am really excited for it and now my question is that I want a keyboard skin for my F series laptop. I heard that E series keyboard skin looks compatible on F series but I am not sure for it that will it fit properly on it or not is it of the same measurement or not can anyone help me out on this.

Re: Searching for Keyboard skin for Sony Vaio F series

If you are looking for any keyboard skins you can definitely get it for your laptop which you have, for that you will have to search for it on the official site where there you will find a list of different skins available for your laptop. There are different colors to choose from it is up to you which color you are looking for. So no need to go anywhere you can directly get it online.

As for the keyboards to be kept clean there are keyboard skins made available by different laptop companies .as you are having a Sony Vaio notebook there are right now skins available for VPC-E/ VPC-EA/ VPC -EB/ and VPC -EC models .As there were no keyboard skins available for all the models in 2010 Sony had launched all in one model VPC-J / VPC-L which will help you getting solve your problem.

As you are having a F-series laptop with you there is a bad news regarding the skin for your laptop there is no skin available for your laptop till now Sony does not make keyboard skins for the F-series laptop. As for now you can try using the skins of some other laptops which will fit in your F-series but I will suggest you to have a E-series skin for your laptop because it might fit in your F-series laptop but no worry Sony might create skin for F-series some day.

I am also having a Sony F-series laptop with me I searched many sites for the keyboard skins online for my F-series laptop but was not able to find it anywhere, if you are also looking for it online you will end up in no result, the best option for you is to go to a retailer shop and ask them to check for the best keyboard skin available for your F-series they definitely know which skin will fit properly on your laptop.

I just spoke to sales support at Sony & the F-series laptop keyboard skin is the same as the ones that fit:
    EB, EC, EE, EF, EH, EJ, EL, CB or F2 Series (NOTE: EA series is different)
    Sony Product Number: VGP-KBV3 (opaque colors) or VGP-KBL3 (black, white)
    Personally I prefer the clear transparent kind which I found in ebay or here for $4.69:

Also you can google for dinodirect promo codes to get a discount (6% limited time)
    I am ordering one from dinodirect & I will see if it is a good product.