Thread: How many memory modules are there in Sony VAIO VGCRT100Y?

How many memory modules are there in Sony VAIO VGCRT100Y?

Hello friends. Compliments to each and everyone.I have a Sony VAIO VGCRT100Y and noticed there isn't any memory modules in the slots but it says it's 4GB RAM. Is the 4GB built into the motherboard? Also, I would like to know whether the slots are only for additional RAM? Hoping to see some nice replies people. Thanks in advance for the help as I really appreciate it on a very high note. Take Care.

Re: How many memory modules are there in Sony VAIO VGCRT100Y?

Hey mate. I would like to enlighten your knowledge on this one. I would like to notify you by saying that the Sony VAIO VGCRT100Y has four Memory Modules: Two of them are on the Top of the Main board which faces the LCD screen and in addition to it, two of them are on the Bottom of the Main board. They are the two which is able to be seen in the unfilled access panel. I am sure this will enlighten your knowledge regarding the memory modules. Thank You.

Hey buddy. I am fine. I would like to tell you that there are many videos available on the website related to the memory modules of the Sony VAIO VGCRT100Y. Just a simple internet search and you will be able to understand the scheme of the things. I am saying this from my personal experience. It has really been explained in a very methodical way. There will be no doubts remaining in your mind. I am hoping that you follow my advice and have a look at those videos.

Hello. Looking at the above replies, it appears that you must have got the scheme of the things. However, in addition, I would like to enlighten you by saying that your All in one Sony VAIO VGCRT100Y has 4GB PC2-6400 DDR i.e. basically 2GBx2 installed on those two top slots giving you in cooperation with those without difficulty and easy to get to unfilled Random Access Memory bays in order to append two supplementary 2Giga Bytes Random Access Memory modules.

Hey mate, I would like to say something related to the discussion going on. Well, the thing is that you can upgrade your Sony VAIO VGC-RT100Y along with a 4 Giga Bytes memory 1x 4GB PC2-6400 DDR2 800MHz Small Outline DIMM specialized Random Access Memory development in order to perk up the presentation in addition to trustworthiness. PRO Memory Upgrade presents VAIO VGC-RT100Y memory upgrade alternatives built. On a whole, you can make the most of your Sony VAIO VGC-RT100Y for lifetime, furthermore append supplementary memory.

Guys, thanks a lot for such a wonderful reply. To be very honest with all of you’ll, I did not anticipate such fast answers. I am completely blown away with the response. I have clearly understood the whole concept of the memory modules related to the Sony VAIO VGC-RT100Y. The additional information was indeed helpful and impressive. Even the videos added to my knowledge. I am happy that I did not have any second thoughts before posting a thread here. Thanks a lot once again