Thread: IMac is running slower

IMac is running slower

Hello friend hi. I just feel like an idiot for asking this type of question. But the problem is occurring in my mind that iMac is running slower I had bought it over a year ago from apple.com, when I bought newly it use to run fast and it was alright, now it’s getting slower, and yes the iMac is also updated, what should I do? To solve this problem. It’s very important to solve this problem. Please help me. It's so frustrating, please and thank you so much for replying and giving me your precious time thank you once again in a high note.

Re: IMac is running slower

Hello friend hi I would like to recommend you that Macs be likely to have a file management problem, that is, after time and lots of use, they get filled up with junk and slow down. You can use a cleaning application such as Onyx to try and fix the slowness. Or you can reformat the computer with basically means factory reset and it will go back to the way you first bought it. Before you reformat you need to backup all your important files because reformatting deletes everything on the hard drive. I hope that you would like my suggestion.

Hey dude hi while surfing on the internet I would like to recommend you that another thing you can try, in addition to Bob Gold's excellent suggestions, is to clean the dust out of the machine by smoothly vacuuming the air slots, and if it's not an insight, opening up the case and vacuuming the fans. I hope that your problem has been solved by doing this suggestion.

Hey dude hi what’s up. While I was surfing on the internet I saw the Question and the suggestion regarding this question the suggestion are quite systematic and easy to understand now I am thinking that all the problems have been solved if not then try this one I think this will work for you and the suggestion is You should really post a separate question in this forum, what you are doing is called hijacking a thread. You can search for any key word by simply entering the word(s) into Spotlight. You can put the results in the Trash and secure delete them.