Thread: Sony PSP v/s Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP v/s Nintendo 3DS

I have a 3DS that was purchased last month. I normally use it to play games. I am a insane gamer but I am not eager to play any games coming out this year. The games that are coming out this year are not so interesting. I was deciding to sell out my 3DS and buy a PSP. But I am confused whether I am right with my decision to do so. I just want to buy PSP not for the PSP games but to hack it and to play NES, SNES, N64 and stuff like that. I don’t even know whether PSP is better than 3DS or not. Can anyone help me out to overcome the issue? If yes then please do the needful.

Re: Sony PSP v/s Nintendo 3DS

After I read your post I came to know about your issue. Frankly speaking I don’t have much knowledge about both PSP and 3DS. I don’t even have anyone of them. I didn’t even use it. This can be a reason I am not having enough knowledge about it. I don’t even what’s the exact difference between PSP and 3DS. So solving issues related to it is almost impossible for me. So I won’t be able to provide you with the necessary suggestions that you need to overcome your issue. May be someone else can help you to solve the issue.

The issue that you have posted is quite interesting. I think you should not sell your 3DS for the PSP. 3DS is a Nintendo handheld and it has a large space for its library. Nintendo is a trusted company. All those things that can be done in PSP can be easily done in your PC. According to me PSP has no extra features 3DS. If in your place I had to take the decision then I would have gone for 3DS rather than PSP. Now it totally depends upon you to decide which one will be better for you.

I will surely try my level best to overcome your issue if I can. There is no contest; even without the PSP library, hardware of 3DS itself is even more impressive then PSP. Who says you could not accomplish 3DS with the methods of hacking into the 3ds down the line? I mean what is the point in buying PSP? Keep your 3DS and just bring a PSP with craigslist for $ 50 after the NPM is released. If you buy a PSP in place of 3DS you will definitely miss out some new features and applications of it. So I would recommend you to go for 3DS instead of PSP. You are completely free to make your decision.

3DS is just a 3D gaming device which provides you a much realistic game play. It has stereoscopic display capabilities which make it a much best gaming console. In comparison to 3DS, PSP is a very basic gaming console. There is nothing much to define between them. The best thing is that is you have 3D in 3DS. There is a much better upgraded hardware and a better game play option, wifi support, internet surfing and other software that comes in built with the 3DS console. PSP lacks many features as compared to 3DS. This was my opinion with regards to your issue.

I am very grateful to you for all the responses and suggestions that you have given me to overcome my issue. Previously I discussed this issue with my colleagues but unfortunately they had no information related to these things. You are the only person to give me your suggestions to solve my issue. Your advice helped me a lot without that it was difficult for me to take a final decision. Before I take a decision I need to think again about the issue.