Thread: How to move contacts from Android phone to Windows Lumia 625

How to move contacts from Android phone to Windows Lumia 625

How to instantly move the contacts of a android phone to Windows Lumia 620. I want some help in doing the same. I want a option through which I can instantly transfer my contacts from my Android phone which is LAVA Iris 455, to Lumia 625. I am not able to get any proper solution for the same. Exporting the contacts then copying them in the internal storage is too much time consuming.

Re: How to move contacts from Android phone to Windows Lumia 625

Well you can do that through pc suite. You have to connect your phone to your pc and backup the contacts. Import then in Outlook and then connect your Windows phone. Sync it with Outlook. That's all. All your contacts will be transferred to Windows device.

Moving contacts is a real pain. Both the devices are running on different platform, due to which they contact sync work in different way. Now in Lumia phone if you connect your Facebook account, it will pull all the friend list and save it in the Contacts section. It consist of all mail ids and other stuff. Second on Android if you sync the contacts it does not pull that. For Lumia there is a easy way to get contacts from Android phone on Bluetooth. You have to add Transfer My Data App in it. You can find that on Windows Store and by default it comes pre-installed. To use it turn on Bluetooth of both the devices. Tap on the application on Windows phone. It will look for android device. Tap on it and it will pull all the contacts. Everything will come in your lumia device. This is quiet easy. So you can here manage the contacts instantly and transfer them.

I use gmail for that. I had kept all my contacts on it. And to import I just have to enable my Gmail account in Windows Phone. It pull all the contacts in People section. This is quiet easy. I use the same thing on Android also.