Thread: Need a good alternative for MacBook Pro 15'

Need a good alternative for MacBook Pro 15'

Hello everyone I am having a Vaio VGN-FW490 laptop which I think is not bad at all. As such I generally do not but apple products because of its high price so I generally not prefer that well when I had a look at the 15' MacBook Pro it really impressed me with i7 processor and also gig of video in it I really felt that this is something to go for it but as I said above it is very much pricey so as such I have not though of buying it I just want to know do anyone else have any good idea of any alternative to macbook pro which is much cheaper then it then do let me know about it I am waiting for your response.

Re: Need a good alternative for MacBook Pro 15'

Ok before answering the question for you I just want to know which macbook are you considering 6490M or the other with 6750M? has there is a lot of difference between the two so make your intentions clear here itself and do answer me out here I am waiting for the response from you all so do reply fast ok I am waiting for the reply and in case if you feel like asking some other question related to it then you can do so.

Obviously its the 6750M and not the other one that you have mentioned well I am thinking of playing the crysis 2 game and hence I need to know it from you all which is the good alternative for it. I know that 6490M is slower than the 6750M and hence I was not taking that into consideration. So did you get any idea about the same then do reply as soon as possible for me I am waiting for the response from your side so please do reply ok.

Asus N53SV is a good option to try your hands on believe me I am suing it and hence I am saying this option to you so better consider this option it will be beneficial for you so that’s what I am saying here as such there are many laptops in the market that come with the i7 processor believe me if you look at their reviews its too bad so better do not consider that option at all. hope you have got what I am trying to say here. The best example of that is the hp envy laptop don’t be fooled by its configurations performance also matters a lot here.

If you are talking about gaming then let me tell you no one matches dell alienware m17X it’s the best laptop that is present in the market and hence I am not sure whether you will be comfortable with the budget although the price difference is not so much noticeable between the dell alienware and the macbook pro but still it has some serious performances that will blow out your mind Toshiba Portege R830 Laptop. So hope you have got the necessary information on this topic that’s what I wanted to say here.

If you are not taking the looks in to the consideration then lenovo Thinkpad laptops are a good option to buy it has good built and plus the performance to deliver so you can have a check at that as well also you can also have a look at the Toshiba portege R830 here is the link you can get some information from here as well Toshiba Portege R830 Laptop, laptops from msi are also good so do have a check at that as well.

Thanks for all the information that you have given here I am amazed with the response that has been generated so thanks a lot guys for the efforts that you have put in to solve the issue, so thanks a ton for that. It will take some time from my side to have a look at each and every option here so i will be slowly considering each and every option for the same. So thanks for all the suggestions given here appreciate it.