Thread: How To Control Sony Bravia Lcd From Sony Vaio Laptop

How To Control Sony Bravia Lcd From Sony Vaio Laptop

I have a Sony vaio laptop. I want to use this laptop for office work. This laptop is very is good in speed means it gives good performance. I have also a Sony Bravia LCD TV. I like to see the horror Hollywood movie. When I see the movie in my laptop. I don’t get the enjoy compare than LCD TV. I want to see the movie on the Bravia LCD TV. But I don’t have any idea how to connect with the laptop. If anyone know about this please tell me. Your reply will be appreciated.

re: HOW TO CONTROL SONY BRAVIA LCD FROM SONY VAIO LAPTOP

I want to tell you about this problem what I know. I have a Sony 40X2000 LCD has VGA in. therefore I would utilize this for picture. Or I use a VGA to RCA module Cable if I need to utilize component for sound. Then I use laptop headphone jack into receiver. Using 3.5mm jack to RCA Cable. But I want to suggest you that you will go on the Sony site there you will a PDF in this PDF you will how to connect with TV very well.

It demonstrates that you do have VGA input. If you need PC sound from the TV, then you will attach a 3.5mm male stereo jack-to-3.5mm male stereo jack cable between laptop's headphone port and the audio input socket on the TV next to the 'PC' (VGA) input on the TV. If you need sound via your AV recipient, then you need to attach a 3.5mm male stereo jack-to-2x RCA (phono) cable to a spare audio input on your AV recipient. I have told you about my experience with this.

I would like to give some tips on your problem. First of all you choose your TV as an output. With the LCD associated to the computer. Then after you will go into the Control Panel and then after you will go into the display and after this you will go into the display Settings. And there you will choose the box with the number two in it and then you will press ok. After that you will see your laptop will be connected with your LCD TV. If it doesn’t connect with your LCD then you will post your query with error message.

Re: How To Control Sony Bravia Lcd From Sony Vaio Laptop

I want to tell you some setting related this problem. Before doing this you should check the setting. And also every update driver should be installed. Ok, first of all you will into the control panel. Then after you will go into the display setting then you will see there properties button. Then you will click on setting tab then you will there many displays listed. But there it should be big#1 and small #2 of combination. After that you will highlight with your mouse and you will tick the front item” Extend my Windows onto this Monitor”