Thread: Samsung galaxy ace pc suite (kies)

Samsung galaxy ace pc suite (kies)

Hi friends I have I bought a brand new Samsung galaxy ace just a month ago which is a nice phone providing good performance and have amazing look and feel. It certainly has many new features with many applications provided by android market. But the only problem I am facing with this phone is that I am not able to connect my phone with my PC and thus unable to manage data transfer and application downloads. So is there any way to overcome this problem.

Re: Samsung galaxy ace pc suite (kies)

I have searched on internet about the PC Suite for this phone but I didn’t found. Then finally my friends told me that it’s not PC Suite actually it is called as KIES. You use this software to create sync between the computer and the phone. Then finally searching by this name, I found much information about KIES but I am not able to search for some download link.

Well I think you must try to download this software from the Samsung website. You can also visit to the android market. If you don’t find kies anywhere else then you can also download KIES by clicking on this link. You will surely get this software here.

a4aniruddh Guest

Hello.

The Samsung PC suite called Samsung Kies comes bundled with Samsung Ace. Software CD itself has that. However if you dont have you can download the software from Samsung site for free. For connecting below links will help you.

For downloading Samsung Kies directly from Samsung site visit: http://www.samsung.com/in/support/de...laxy+Ace+S5830

Hope this helps you....

nice
    samsung Ace is nice mob.

Quote Originally Posted by Tramba-keshwar View Post
    Hi friends I have I bought a brand new Samsung galaxy ace just a month ago which is a nice phone providing good performance and have amazing look and feel. It certainly has many new features with many applications provided by android market. But the only problem I am facing with this phone is that I am not able to connect my phone with my PC and thus unable to manage data transfer and application downloads. So is there any way to overcome this problem.
    i am faceing same problem
    Last edited by khurshed; 05-02-2012 at 03:47 AM.

i am faceing same problem
    Have you tried downloading the Samsung Kies from the link that has been mentioned above???

To make your Samsung Phones to connect with your PC, you will need to download the kies file.

Kies is updated now which offer you option to share files more easily. Kies helps to update your phone software also. But one thing I do not like this pc suite due to limited functionality provided. Anyhow I found that is best for basic work like sharing files, backup contacts and find some apps on Samsung App. I hope Samsung might improve the same in more better way by adding more new features.

You failed to connect because of Samsung drivers. This pack of drivers come with the pc suite. It is correct that you must upgrade your pc suite software to get it working. Remove the old version and all files related to Samsung phone. Then right click on My Computer > Properties > Device Manager. In that you can see the uninstalled devices. You have to provide a appropriate software for that. Download the latest version of Kies and install it. Go on the below link and then click on Software. Download the latest pc suite from there.

http://www.samsung.com/sg/support/mo...lDownload=true