Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Samsung galaxy ace pc suite (kies)

Portable Devices

Old 28-05-2011

Samsung galaxy ace pc suite (kies)

Hi friends I have I bought a brand new Samsung galaxy ace just a month ago which is a nice phone providing good performance and have amazing look and feel. It certainly has many new features with many applications provided by android market. But the only problem I am facing with this phone is that I am not able to connect my phone with my PC and thus unable to manage data transfer and application downloads. So is there any way to overcome this problem.

Old 28-05-2011

Re: Samsung galaxy ace pc suite (kies)

I have searched on internet about the PC Suite for this phone but I didnít found. Then finally my friends told me that itís not PC Suite actually it is called as KIES. You use this software to create sync between the computer and the phone. Then finally searching by this name, I found much information about KIES but I am not able to search for some download link.
Old 28-05-2011

Well I think you must try to download this software from the Samsung website. You can also visit to the android market. If you donít find kies anywhere else then you can also download KIES by clicking on this link. You will surely get this software here.
Old 29-05-2011
a4aniruddh

Hello.

The Samsung PC suite called Samsung Kies comes bundled with Samsung Ace. Software CD itself has that. However if you dont have you can download the software from Samsung site for free. For connecting below links will help you.

For downloading Samsung Kies directly from Samsung site visit: http://www.samsung.com/in/support/de...laxy+Ace+S5830

Hope this helps you....
Old 20-11-2011

nice
samsung Ace is nice mob.
Old 05-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tramba-keshwar View Post
Hi friends I have I bought a brand new Samsung galaxy ace just a month ago which is a nice phone providing good performance and have amazing look and feel. It certainly has many new features with many applications provided by android market. But the only problem I am facing with this phone is that I am not able to connect my phone with my PC and thus unable to manage data transfer and application downloads. So is there any way to overcome this problem.
i am faceing same problem

Last edited by khurshed : 05-02-2012 at 02:47 AM.
Old 05-02-2012

Quote:
i am faceing same problem
Have you tried downloading the Samsung Kies from the link that has been mentioned above???
Old 13-03-2012

To make your Samsung Phones to connect with your PC, you will need to download the kies file.
Old 12-05-2012

Kies is updated now which offer you option to share files more easily. Kies helps to update your phone software also. But one thing I do not like this pc suite due to limited functionality provided. Anyhow I found that is best for basic work like sharing files, backup contacts and find some apps on Samsung App. I hope Samsung might improve the same in more better way by adding more new features.
Old 15-05-2012

You failed to connect because of Samsung drivers. This pack of drivers come with the pc suite. It is correct that you must upgrade your pc suite software to get it working. Remove the old version and all files related to Samsung phone. Then right click on My Computer > Properties > Device Manager. In that you can see the uninstalled devices. You have to provide a appropriate software for that. Download the latest version of Kies and install it. Go on the below link and then click on Software. Download the latest pc suite from there.

http://www.samsung.com/sg/support/mo...lDownload=true

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , , , , ,