Thread: Battery is not working of the Palm Pilot Tungsten T3

Battery is not working of the Palm Pilot Tungsten T3

Well I am having Palm Pilot Tungsten T3. I have recently replaced the battery of the phone of mine. it is prompting with the error message on the screen which is stating that battery of the phone is really low and it need to be charge immediately. Let me know why this particular issue is happening on the phone of mine. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Battery is not working of the Palm Pilot Tungsten T3

Looking at the situation which you have mentioned over here I am suspecting that there is an issue with the charger or you are having the bad connector. Also it seems to be happening due to battery of the phone of yours. so you need to change the charger and see whether you are able to get the issue or not. I am hoping that the changing the charger you will be able to fix the matter of yours.

I am suspecting that there is an issue with the battery of the device. Well I recommend that you should carry the battery from the phone of yours and put the same on the device of yours and see whether you are having the issue. it would be helpful to find out whether there is an issue with the device of your or battery itself. So try the thing which I have mentioned over here and let me know about the result.

I think you have provided a faulty battery. Well I am suggesting that you should contact the official service center and claim for the replacement warranty. Well you should know that the device of yours should not have any physical damage otherwise you will not be able to claim the warranty. You should also provide the invoice of yours while visiting the official service center of the device of yours.

Well if you are not interested to use this particular device then I am suggesting that you can get a new device from the market. I am having a Smartphone and also I have purchased a PDA. Because I can store all the information on the PDA. So you can also search on the internet to get the information regarding the PDA.