Thread: How to use GPS function in samsung I730 ?

How to use GPS function in samsung I730 ?

Hi, I have a Samsung mobile I730 which I had bought 1 week back, and it is very good phone in performance, and really I am having a great fun with it, and right now I just interest in using the GPS function provided in the cell phone. But as I mentioned, I am not aware about it really, so want to know how to use the GPS function in this mobile. Shall we have to use it through the website or there is different rather separate application provided? Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Re: How to use GPS function in samsung I730 ?

Yeah I also heard about this phone, that it contains the inbuilt GPS system and its pretty cool, I don’t know exactly about this phone, but according to me all the phone have the same setting, as this phone belong to Samsung, i have a phone from the same family. Thus hoping that the system would be same, but first of all make sure that you have a internet connection activated in your phone, this is the very basic need for accessing the internet.

As far as I know I am not sure that the phone supports the Live GPS support, it is just a static map on which you can get the information about the route and all the directions from where you are, and where you want to reach. And as you have mentioned that shall we have to use the website, why to use websites? As your phone have its own software? Yeah if you want to use the google maps then it is ok to use the website, rather I think there are application too for these, you can download that also.

See, you need to have a internet connection activated in your phone so you can access the GPS, I am not sure that the phone supports the GPS or not, but if you have any GPS accessories, you can simply connect it to your mobile, and use it with the help of Bluetooth, and if you don’t have any such application in your mobile, you can download it from the internet, as if you search for the result, you’ll get the thousands of result for so many applications.

As your phone doesn’t support the true GSP I would like to suggest you that you should download the Delorme, NAVMAN, and Pocket Streets this are actually the name of the application that you can use to navigate around the streets whenever you want. Through this software you can determine the actual position of the person also. It is very easy to use in fact. You need to start the application and it will start working automatically.