Thread: Need a Netbook For Tv Dvr

Need a Netbook For Tv Dvr

I was using the HP laptop and that laptop was very nice. I was using that laptop to watch movies and play the music by connecting my laptop with my LCD TV. Now some days before my I lost my laptop, now I am looking to buy new laptop. I am thinking to buy any cheap netbooks, but before that I have some questions regarding that. Now these days most of the laptop comes with the Windows 7 starter and I want to know that does it matter with my requirements? In that system will I able to connect to the internet and download the music, videos and all. Please help me with this.

Re: Need a Netbook For Tv Dvr

I have read your post and I think you can go for the net books which comes with the windows 7 starter it will not affect your requirement. But before doing that I would like to suggest you check the laptop specification properly and see that laptop is able to give output on high resolution so that you can view even better quality on your LCD TV. I hope this information will help you to choose the laptop which suites you, if you want to know anything more then let me know.

I have gone through your post and I think you should go for the windows 7 laptop. in windows 7 basic you will get almost all the functionality only media center feature you will not get in windows 7 basic. Media center feature is good for the TV. I will not suggest you to go for intel atom netbook because they will struggle to play high definition videos smoothly and also don’t have HDMI port which very good specially for LCD TV. I hope you will take some write decision.

If you looking to buy the netbook which can give you best output in LCD TV and which can provide you all the features according to you requirement then I think you can buy HP dm1z laptop. because this laptop is very good option according to your requirements and comes with the full version of the windows 7 which will also allow you to use the media center feature in your laptop. It has AMD Fusion CPU. I think you should buy this laptop and enjoy your movies.

I have read your question regarding buying the new laptop for your all the multimedia requirements. I can give you one suggestion for that. As you mentioned your requirements according to that I think you should buy the Acer netbook with the 1.66 N450 processor. You can upgrade its RAM to 2GB. This laptop smoothly stream online movie. I don’t know more about its HD feature but according to me this laptop will be nice option for you. I hope this thing will be best for you.

I have watched your post and I think you can also create your media center computer by assembling it. If you are looking to buy the laptop for your home use only then I think assembling computer is best option for you. I think you should assemble computer with latest motherboard and also install the graphic card in it. Nowadays desktop computer also offers the HDMI connectivity which very good for the LCD TV. I hope this idea will be helpful to you and you will buy sensible.

Hello friends after reading your all the above suggestions I have finally decided to buy the HP dm1z laptop. One of the reason to buy HP laptop is only that I have used HP before that also and I know HP laptop have good reputation in the market. I have also read all the specification of the laptop and I also checked that this laptop is compliable with high resolution output. I hope my suggestion will be helpful for you and you will be able to solve the problem.