Thread: The Most Expensive Android Phones And The Cheapest

The Most Expensive Android Phones And The Cheapest

Hi friends, I am planning to buy a new android cell phone, I want to know about the latest one, which mobile shall I prefer? my budget is 25K, which models are the cheapest one and which one are the Most Expensive. I know I am not going to buy that expansive phone for me, but still I want to know about their specification, I mean to say what’s the thing in that phone makes it too expensive, rather cool, need suggestion.

Re: The Most Expensive Android Phones And The Cheapest

Though you have mentioned your budget It seems you are confused about which one to buy. I would suggest some of the models that you can absolutely have, I don’t know about their price, but they are definitely under 15K for sure, see you can have Acer beTouch E110, Samsung Galaxy 5 I5503, Dell XCD28, Motorola Quench XT3, Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini, LG GT540 Optimus. This are the phone you can have it, but my recommendation is still the different, you should buy from Samsung only.

The main difference between those two category that you have mentioned is like, the expensive one has a latest android OS, and other mobile have some older version, and most important, they didn’t support the OS which is presented in the Expensive phones. For example, Though you have Acer beTouch E110, you won’t be able to install the software which is in the Xperia, as both are completely different.

25K is very good budget I would say, you’ll get the phone with almost each feature in it, and the very basic thing that varies in different phones is their hardware, I mean to say if you buy a android phone in 10K, then it would be completely different. You will get the lesser hardware support, lesser software support and many other concern able things. If you want to know the difference between the different android phones, you can download the guide from the internet, which will let you know the specifications their difference and many more things. Otherwise websites are always there.

This is too complicated question really I had ever faced. As you want to buy the mobile I would recommend you to buy Sony Ericsson’s xperia X10, because whatever you concern about that phone, it is different than others, its capacitive screen, the higher resolution display, HD recording with 8 Megapixel camera. I ‘d say it is the complete package which you’ll get in 25K or more or less.

See I am mentioning some of the phone known to me, but if you want more information about them, you can see their websites. Acer A1 Liquid, Acer Liquid E Ferrari – Special Edition, Dell XCD35 – ZTE Blade, HTC A6363 Legend, HTC A6161 Magic, HTC Desire, Motorola Cliq, Motorola Milestone, Motorola Milestone XT720, Samsung I9000 GalaxyS, Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10, Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 mini pro.