Thread: Which is the best Laptop For Wireless Internet Access

Which is the best Laptop For Wireless Internet Access

Hi , I want to buy a new laptop, or whatever the best, even though a tablet PC. I need to use it For Wireless Internet Access. I don't need a very highly configured device, but the one through which I can access the internet provide for a small network, and An external hard drive could be made available to all the nodes that is in the network. I have seen many of the laptops from Toshiba and HP, but I am confused with their configuration and the prices, so need suggestion. Thanks.

Re: Which is the best Laptop For Wireless Internet Access

Hello my friend, you have very good idea, I must say. But I think according to me you should buy the tablet PC instead of laptop, because now a days there are so many tablets available that will simply make you replace you laptop, so as you are going to buy a new device, why to choose laptop, rather, I’d suggest you to buy a tablet only, If you want information on the tablet, you can get it from the internet also, and if you visit the particular website for the particular brand, then it is well and good, as you will get more accurate specification about the product.

Toshiba is good I’d say, and the most importantly you’ll get it in very low range also, but if you compare it with the Sony’s laptop, then they are too costliest. But as far as I know the laptop belongs to the lowest range, in that you’ll not get the port for air card and for that you have to pay something more, but I think you’ll get the best laptop if you are willing to spend 700 US dollars. I am not sure but from the Sony also.

As you have mentioned you want to use it for the wireless internet access, I would like ti suggest you to have Samsung galaxy tab, as I am experiencing it, and it is very good tablet, that you’ll get under your budget. And if you are searching in the laptops category then I think you’ll get those all functionalities that you have mentioned, because they are too basic , and come with all the laptops now a days. I’d suggest you to buy the laptop from DELL only, but just a difference is you have to pay little bit more, the product you’ll get will be fantastic for sure.

I think you should buy Lenovo G460 59 04031, in which you’ll get the following specification. Intel i3-330M processor, 3GB DDR3 RAM, 320GB Hard Drive, Intel GMA HDLAN, Bluetooth 2.1, Camera 0.3M, IMR, 14.0" HD LED Glare, and WIFI. You can still check all these features on internet, with their good pictures even, I would suggest you the same that visit the websites, there you’ll get the different models and their specifications, thus you can easily compare it with your need.

I would like to recommend you to visit any of the nearest showroom for laptops, and describe your needs to them, you’ll get more accurate information on the laptop which they have. And they would explain you the qualities in that laptop. And most importantly, you’ll get the actual idea about the laptops, whereas on internet you’ll get only the written specification. And to connect the external HDD is not the big deal, you can connect it to any laptop, and share It, thus each of the user in the network will access the content from that drive.