Thread: How to disable iPhone App Push Notifications?

How to disable iPhone App Push Notifications?

I am an apple iPhone user and using the same from last few months now the thing here is that I want to know is there is proper ways that will me to get rid of this very irritating notifications. Actually these notifications are more harmful because they eats up all my battery and then I want to keep charging it again and again. So please help me out in this case and let me know is there is a definite way that will help me to get rid of this problem and allow me to stop the notification. Any help regarding the same will be helpful.

Re: How to disable iPhone App Push Notifications?

The first thing that I want to say here is that the notifications normally based on the application that you are using I mean that if the same is not updated then again and again it will give you the reminder that the particular application is not updated and also the other thing is that always try and download the application from the official apple market only because in future it is the only one which will keep you away from the troubles.

I have gone through the problem that you are facing and I think many users are facing the similar problems like who are using the iPhone specifically. Now the only solution that I feel here will help you is nothing but the go to the settings of the iPhone and then here you will get the option called notification then taping on the same will ask you whether you need the notifications or not and if you don’t need them then just disable it. I hope that you are getting my point here and also will help you to solve the issue without any complications.

Well if you will ask me then the Push notification were introduced mainly on to the iPhone 3G and it gained more popularity when the developers tried to see their application is getting updated on regular basis. The notification can be closed but I don’t think there is a need of closing it because it is a kind of reminder or alarm that warns u about the status of the applications and also regarding the updates. I think you should keep the same as it is lastly the choice is yours.

I was also facing the similar kind of problem with My apple iPhone and I was also going through the same phase since it was too much irritating and after troubleshooting a lot I found out a particular way to deal with the issue and if you want success in this then I want you to just follow few steps:
    • Tap Settings
    • Tap Notifications
    • Now to turn off all Application’s Push Notifications, you have to just go to the ON/OFF switch which is located at the top.
    • To turn off a collection of your Application’s Push Notifications, you need to enter every entity of the Application’s Notifications page and toggle Badges, Alerts and Sounds as required.
    • Now if you want to come back to the springboard then just tap on home.