Thread: Want Some Android (HTC EVO) Sync Softwares for Mac.

Want Some Android (HTC EVO) Sync Softwares for Mac.

I have a mobile HTC evo handset. I had purchased this mobile phone 4 month ago. This is very awesome handset. In look it is very cute and also in size it is very slip. I like it too much this phone. This is android phone. I read the post some about the synchronize android device with Mac. I want to something new android sync software. I want to synchronize my contacts or calendar lesser extent with my music with the htc EVO. That’s why I am looking some android synchronizing software. If anyone know about this then please post here. I am very excited to know. And also I want to synchronize with pc.

Re: Want Some Android (HTC EVO) Sync Softwares for Mac.

I would like to tell about the android synchronize software. You can synchronize the software but you will have to go on the android zoom site there you will get the lots synchronize software. This is very simple for install this software. You will download the software then you can install it. Then you can use it. But if you want to know more about this then you can go on Android site then you can see more about the android Synchronize software. But I want to suggest you first of all you should know about the android.

Yes, I also use the android sync software. As I know about the android sync software I think double twist has slated this for launch in the next version. Recently android launched many sync software. I am keen user of android phone. But I want to tell that of course you can utilize the Bluetooth if your personal computer will support the Bluetooth. If your PC doesn’t have the Bluetooth then you can purchase it from the shop. But before using the Bluetooth you will install the Bluetooth driver.

I want to ask you something, what type of software would you like to synchronize the phone with? But you can sync or setting your local contacts list with Microsoft Outlook or Google and then after to your phone. The good thing about this is once you utilize an online service like Google or Exchange, you contacts will always be anywhere that you can use via desktop, laptop, phone, etc. and forever right. It was annoying the first time I had to find contacts off an old phone and into a desktop ICON then synchronized to a phone and Google but since then I have not been tied to any desktop or curriculum.

As you know about this technology people talk about "the cloud" this and that, I have got it extremely helpful to have all my objects from my phone and computers reserved in synchronize via an online explanation. With an always-connected device it makes common sense. I have not had to dock and synchronize a phone as my Treo 650. Everything is now forever there. This is my opinion. I told you what I know about it. But you can get the more solution on the net.

Wow thanks for all for the information. I am kind of surprised that Android has not officially reached a solution for the music contacts and calendar synchronization. However, looking at my choices and suggestions from you (lack of synchronization, double twist and Google integrated contact sync). I think I will be capable to control most of it. A great think iPhone had with Macintosh was there cloud synchronizing tag that was approximately great - and I was able to keep folders and files to a Mobile me service, which helped me at times. I will have to look to see if Google Documents works in the same way.