Thread: Tablet Wifi Specifications

Tablet Wifi Specifications

I have a N WIFI system at both the place that is at my home, and at my office which is operate operates at 5GHz. And I have tablet Pc also, as far as I know all the tablets works operate on N WIFI system, but only at 2.4GHz. is there any tablet that we operate at 5GHz, as well? I heard that the ipads will not work at 5GHz, what about the galaxy and other tablets? Which one shall I prefer to use with such a network, need suggestion.

Re: Tablet Wifi Specifications

See, you seems little bit confused between the ipad and the tablet PC’s and as you have mentioned that ipad doesn’t support at 5 GHZ, then I would like to suggest you that, Ipad too, do support at 5GHZ, yeah there are certain limitation to some of the ipads, but some of them works with 5GHZ. And if you are planning to have any tablet, the I would recommend you to have galaxy tab, as it also has too many model, I’d say galaxy tab 10.1 would be better for you.

I’d like to recommend you the same that you go with the galaxy tab only, because when I was planning to buy that, I had checked almost all the forums and the websites for the specifications of different android tablets, and almost each and every one was giving the same name that’s galaxy tab. Thus I would like you to recommend the same, as not only the WIFI features but if you concern about the other features, they are also good.

I would like to recommend you the name of some of the tablets which are available in the market and some of them are about to come, I am not sure that, it would work with 5GHZ or not, but according to me, they will actually, the name are apple Ipad, HP slate, dell streak, Samsung tab, Asus EEE Tablet, Google HTC Tablet, Asus Eee Tablet and etc, and if you want to know the specifications of each, you can get it from the internet, or most probably from their official websites.

I am actually wondering that why you are using the 5GHZ network actually, but let me tell you first of all, that ipad 2 works with this network, and as far as I know 802.11n 5GHz works with Ipad, but if you compare it with the other standard such as 802.11n 2GHz, than I must say the 802.11n 2GHz is better, broadly used. And if you search it on internet also, you'll get the user most probable used 2GHz only.