Thread: Getting stink after spill on my netbook

Getting stink after spill on my netbook

I have a Sony’s netbook, but two days back I just fortuitously dumped a whole lean cuisine on it. It was a fresh food directly from the microwave, I just I wiped it off the netbook right away and again wiped all the things from the cloth, and when I reboot it, it wasn’t actually I replaced that also, and after that it works fine, but however it has a horrible stinking smell. How do I remove that, as I am frustrated from this stinking smell, any suggestion?

Re: Getting stink after spill on my netbook

I was having the same problem, as my big brother smokes in front of my laptop and their stinking smell just hold at my laptop, In fact I have allergy to any sort of cigarette. After a long time I found the solution to this, I would suggest you to have industrial strength liquids, which works best with the exterior, but not sure about the interior structure of your netbook, you can inquire about that before buying.

I would suggest you to that put your netbook in an airtight box with kitty disorder approach has worked good with the netbooks, see this would not as fast as you’re expecting, but I am sure that it will completely remove all the odors from your netbokok. It might take a week or maybe two week, it’s really depend on how bad your netbook smells, but you should try it out at least.

See, if you are able to open your netbook, then it is well and good, because you can simply wiped out all that bad material from the part by a cloth only, which is stinking, and it will at least reduce the amount of stinks. And then there are various perfumes you’ll get easily from the market which is specially design for such a purpose, so just try it out, I hope it works.

According to me the most likely areas that are holds the odors on a netbook are the keyboard and mousing surface, because other materials are just made up of non-porous materials, which doesn’t hold the odors, so I think you should give it to any local. The first step would suggest you to take to remove odors is to use canned air on the keyboard and other areas also to remove all the particles which is presented in the netbook can surely help.

I would suggest you to simply spray straight white vinegar on a lint-free clothe and then quietly wipe down the casing, and the keyboard and especially the mouse pad. And remember one thing, that don’t wipe the display with this cloth, or it may damage the screen, rather use some proper screen cleaning wipe. But if in case it doesn’t work you can try some product such as room freshener and a spray directly onto a lint-free clothe and clean it with the same approach as I have mentioned for the vinegar.

I have tried something different my friend, you can always have so many method for removing the odors, but if nothing would help, you can try this, but this will take at least 24 hours to clean it properly, firstly open the laptop and put in the large plastic bag that can be sealed easily, and the place a well awash clothe with the freshener in the bag, and then sealed up the bag for 24 hours, I hope this would work, as it worked very good with me.