Thread: Mobile Applications Glitch

Mobile Applications Glitch

Hi, I have a Sony Ericsson’s Xperia x10 and really a good phone for me, in fact all is working good, but since yesterday, when I went to check my updates on my mobile android, and when I see the list of paid application, there were only two to four applications, other were vanished, then I decided to contact google, but as usual they didn’t have the logical explanation, so from where to download the applications? Any suggestion?

Re: Mobile Applications Glitch

Yeah, this is right brother, as sometimes this seems to happen on occasion when google update or changed the Android Market application, in fact I was having the same glitch regarding this paid applications, but my free applications have always apparently shown perfectly every time. I would like to suggest you that you can reboot your cell phone, and then after some time, or you can wait for some days for proper updating.

I would rather suggest you to backup such a application on your PC only, as this always happens with the google, they didn’t even mentioned for the inconvenience, and we just seemed wondering that where our application gone actually, or else you may have different option also, like you can have another websites too that provides some amount of storage on their websites. You can backup your application there also, without any inconvenience.

I would like to recommend you to try a battery pull and then try to access those application, because of the jumble in the cache, didn’t allow the access to the application presented on the market, so when you do that it will simply clear the data and the cache for the market in the manage applications. It will simply reload the market and along with that reload the application also, thus I would recommend you to do the same.

If you are still having the problem I would like to recommend you that you have to reinstall the application and then try to access it on the market, due to some application error also cause the same glitch at the same time, so you can always try this out, I had done the same, otherwise if the problem would be in their site itself, I mean to say some updating or changing or sorting the application, then I would say you should wait for some days and then try to access those application, I am sure you’ll get it.

see, there might be different reason that causing this error, like there might be some updating on their website, or might be you are doing something wrong in order to access those application leads to no results shown, see once I was having the same hitch, and the problem was, I haven’t inserted my SIM card, and because of that only I was not able to access those paid application, i hope you're not repeating the same, otherwise first of all insert the SIM card.

Hey thank you for the prompt replies guys, as I tried almost each and everything but dint found why this is happening, but since yesterday, my friend told me about the internet connection, and really I found the actual problem and the fix it, guys it was because of the synchronization with than droid market, I was not able to synchronize my cell phone with their website, but at last after a good connection I found all my application. Thanks again.