Thread: Digital Camera Or Sd Handycam ?

Digital Camera Or Sd Handycam ?

Hi, I am planning to buy a device, rather I’d say the digital camera for capturing the best as I can, but I am confused between some of the models I have seen, and I also seen some handycam also, so what would I buy, as some of the digital cameras are too god, and I am getting the handycam at same price, what would be the difference between them, I am planning to have Sony DCR SX44E, is it better? Or shall I wait for other to come? My budget is under 15K. need advice, thanks.

Re: Digital Camera Or Sd Handycam ?

Yeah, you’re right nowadays there are too many devices came in the market which makes us wonder at least once, because all of them has almost each and every capabilities but still the ranges of their respective price differs too much. But as you have mentioned about the device, it seems handycam, but I would still recommend you to buy camera only, because it is trendy, modern, and most importantly they are very compact then the handycams.

Well, here only you have to choose between those two as, they both have different characteristics, but if you consider the camera, you can carry it anywhere with very ease whereas handycam is so far older. And as far as I know, most of the digital cameras available nowadays, has all the features that the handycan had, along with that, their different applications provided, make sense to buy that only instead handycam.

See, I have Samsung HZ50W, and it is too good, if you concern about its features, rather I’d say all the features, as you are willing to but the camera, this is also good as I had experienced it personally, it has a futures like image sensor and the image stabilization make the image looks so stable, even it is moving, a 14 mega pixel camera captures the great pictures you ever had. And if you want to know more about this, you can simply search on the google.

I’d say digital camera is the revolution in the market to all the traditional cameras, in fact I would say if you have the old handycam you should replaced it, but as it seems you’re too confused, I would like to recommend you that you should buy only the digital camera, the most basically first of all the handycam is too bulky as compare to digital camera, and almost each and every feature included in the cameras, then why choose handycam?

I would like you to suggest you that buy only digital camera, because I already have both of them, that’s the handycam and the digital cam. But really I regretting of having the handicam, as it has no more such function that my digital camera doesn’t have. I would suggest you to buy the camera from the Sony only, as you have mentioned it already I’d say good choice. You can have Sony Cybershot T99, as it would be good for you as if you concern the budget, I am not very sure about the price but you will get it under 15 k for sure.

15k is very sufficient amount I would say, and you will have too many options from the sony itself, but if you are willing to have the digital camera from the other brand than also you can have too many models, see don’t go on price, as you’ll get the same functionality in the china’s model with the larger difference in the price. But I’d say don’t buy that, as you can refer the buying guide before purchasing, or internet is always there to help you, with all the specifications of different models.