Thread: Is there any Smartphone with 3 Touch screen

Is there any Smartphone with 3 Touch screen

Hi guys, I heard about the 3 touch screen. I think will be launched in coming days. It is designed by Kristian Ulrich Larson. It is new concept mobile also it is very flexible three-sided touch screen phone. it‘s body is steel. In looks it is very similar and looks like wallet. it’s keyboard is soft tactile with front facing camera enable. Really I am very surprise with it’s look. Really this is very amazing phone. When it launched then I want to purchase it. So I want to know that, “what do you think about this mobile?”

Re: Is there any Smartphone with 3 Touch screen

I don’t have any antenna problems, either ... or IPhone for that matter. I am so curious, because some of the "news" exposes and blogs I have read about the issue suggest that Apple is discriminatory against lefties, but as far as I can say a lot of skilled people have touch-screen phones in the left hand either occasionally or all the time. I know peoples so excited when any new technology is going to be launched. Then they make lots propaganda to take this issue. Because it spreads very fast in the world-wide.

I think dear this not great issue. I also heard and I have seen on the about this modal. It is very awesome handset. When it will be launched then I am also interested to buy this. So I think this is not propaganda. It is only coming technology. I think will be launched very soon in the market. If you want to see and also want to know about it. Then you can see it on the internet it available. So from my point of view this is research or great technology in mobile world.

I am the right handed and catch it in my left hand while using the touch screen crossing point, but when to make the calls that I am approximately ambidextrous with the phone. If I am not following something I catch it in my right hand, but if I want to write something or something down, I will catch it in my left hand, but if it is a very long in size I will change hands as needed to build live / ear fatigue. There I like it. It also handles both people lefty and right handed. And also it is very attractive set.

According me, I also I like this phone. I am waiting for it’s date of launch. I see in the demo on the net. It’s look really amazing. But I have doubt it I didn’t see about it’s configuration. It will fulfill the entire requirement what I want. But in the looks I cannot compare with other touch screen. But I hope it will fulfill because it latest technology mobile phone. I want to give this phone to my wife on her birthday. I hope I will be releases before her birthday. I like too much this mobile phone this is my feeling about this handset.

I am mostly right-handed (except for a hardly any tasks, like archery, golf, and hockey -- all of which I do left-handed). With my phone normally do one of the following (in declining order of frequency):
    1. catch it in my right hand and tap around with my right thumb, leaving my left hand out of the equation completely
    2. Catch the phone in my left hand and utilize my right hand to tap the screen
    3. Catch the phone in both hands to utilize the hardware keyboard
    4. Catch the phone in my right hand and tap the screen with my left (pretty uncommon; only when there is a control somewhere that I cannot moderately reach with my right thumb)

My phone has a resistive screen, so I never want to touch more than a particular finger to operate the screen, which may influence things slightly.