Thread: Android or Symbian Mobile phone

Android or Symbian Mobile phone

Right now I have decided to by a new smartphone next week which must be running with most popular operating system. However my internet is either about an Android phone otherwise a Symbian phone. The problem is there is a huge confusion between those. I know that the Symbian was once a popular operating system before Android. After the development in Android the market makes it as a most popular OS for several mobile platforms. But I know that both are but I don’t know which one to choose among them. Can anyone suggest me something so that I can easily choose it right away?

Re: Android or Symbian Mobile phone

Android as well as Symbian are 2 kinds of operating systems which are utilized in most of the mobile phones. Android like we all are familiar with is a most up-to-date edition whereas Symbian has been at this juncture meant for an extensive time. Therefore, which is the most excellent surrounded by these 2? This is probable a not at all ending fight. However my opinion is it would be better if you look at the phone’s specification rather than the operating system. Now all kind of application available for both platforms. So there is no worry about that.

Android mobile have immense variety of applications. These apps are made obtainable to the consumer all the way through a market place. However inside Symbian devices one can make use of these apps simply like a third party application. You can make use of the wi-fi intended for an extensive moment within Android devices than within Symbian devices. The android phones furthermore offer vast social networking amenities.

Androids make use of Cortex-A8 based CPUs which bring a much improved performance than Symbians through Arm 11 processors. Outstanding examples are HTC Snapdragons (presently by way of 2nd generation) as well as Samsung Hummingbirds, together operating by the side of 1 GHz speed (against 680MHz pace within Symbians). The break into processing power is still bigger with the latest dual-core processors based on Cortex-A9 structural design (similar to in Motorola Atrix). That creates Symbians to drop yet beyond at the back Androids.

It has been noted via numerous analysts that Symbian user interface is not up to date as much as necessary to contend with Android/iOS. The incomplete customization of the home screens and bottomless menus are all faults of Symbian. On opposing, Androids present enormous customization of home screens, phone main menus, launchers, different kinds of widgets that will please huge preponderance of tastes. Moreover set off with maker modified User interface (similar to HTC Sense through its 7 homescreens as well as widgets) otherwise make a fresh one totally matched to your tastes. Accepted launchers similar to Launcher Pro otherwise ADW Launcher are useful to generate personalized User interfaces.

Symbian has for all time been intended for non-touch based smartphones otherwise stylus based mobile phones similar to the UIQ stage. At present all of an unexpected totaling Finger responsive touchscreen support isn’t going away to assist anybody. Which is why s60 based touch enabled phones receive such underprivileged reviews. The resistive screens don't assist either! Still Nokia is moving left from symbian to Maemo which will almost certainly be the killing bluster to symbian. In this era of the iPhones as well as Android phones the lack of finger welcoming UI is estimate symbian as well as windows mobile extremely.

In conclusion, Android is excess-hyped and that makes issues for the public who purchase in to the publicity and obtain Android devices. It at rest has an extensive method to go and its prospect has not been obviously mapped out. It’s not as unlock as we like it to be, Symbian is a completely unlock and hard platform. It’s maximum flaw is the out-of-date user interface which was considered a short time ago. The prospect of Symbian looks brilliant through the incorporation of the Qt frame-work except further wants to be completed to continue with the competition.