Thread: Yahoomail application for Nokia 7210 supernova

Yahoomail application for Nokia 7210 supernova

I have nokia 7210 supernova phone, it’s working perfectly fine for me , but there is one issue with it that whenever ,I try to sign in it to my yahoo mail, with my correct login id and password , I get a error message , sometimes even if I get signed in into it , I could not open my inbox on my phone as it gives me an error message showing invalid host name . I have no idea why does it gives me such messages as being new to the internet world I have no idea how to solve this , anything that help ‘s me out is appreciated.

Re: Yahoomail application for Nokia 7210 supernova

Hey, there may be a problem with your internet setting s . The internet setting may not have been configured properly or so. Try checking the internet setting s again . or else try and see if you can view any other pages on the internet . If you can then, I think there is no problem with the internet connection. If you can ‘ t then there is a problem in the internet setting try re- setting the settings ,and also contact your mobile operator for further accurate details on your internet setting . Hope that helps

You should have your internet settings activated before you use internet on it or connect to your yahoo account on it . And for doing so you need to contact your service provider for getting proper setting s for the internet connections. Try activating Gprs settings on your phone by simply typing a short message your operator will send you the setting and you just need to click on save button to save them. You then need to restarts your phone and voila your internet services are up and running .

I don ‘t think nokia 7210 has an e-mail option it , as per the nokia 7210 user manual I am checking it does not have an option of access mail it has an option of E-mail and not Mind you not Access Mail , For the E-mail option on your phone then just create a new profile for that you need to have a working gprs setting and then you may then be able to view it . And for Access Mail which , I guess your phone doesn’t ‘t have ,( I may have mis- interpreted it but , if you find that )

You need to enter your e-mail address , User name and password and also an access point user name for that and then for incoming server mail setting s you need to write( for pop ) pop.mail.yahoo.com and in port number write 110, and (for Smtp ) outgoing mail server write smtp.mail.yahoo.com and in port number write port 25 .

That‘s very simple, I don ‘t know how you had a problem with it , follow the steps that I am telling you and you will be able to view your yahoo mail on your mobile . The first thing to view yahoo mail on your mobile is a correct grps setting activated on your phone by your service provider , to get those setting you just need to call your customer service . for Vodafone is 121 , I don ‘t know about others , and then ask him to send grps setting ‘s on your phone , you may receive that settings within 1 hour . after you receive the setting just click on the save button to save it .And you are done with it , now you surf , internet as well as check you mail account . And yes ,the charges for the grps are very high on Vodafone and airtel , its somewhat around 10 Rs for 1 mb . Try uses other operator that provides that charge little less.

Simply use nimbuzz to view your mail. to use nimbuzz you just need to go to its mobile download ‘s and click on the link of download nimbuzz for mobile ( before that you need to choose your mobile brand and model number for getting an appropriate version for your mobile ) .after that install it on your phone , and then try logging into mail account ,there should not be any issues , except for that that some mobile operators do not allow third party applications like nimbuzz to communicate to the internet , check that out with your operator if that is your problem